MIDI Arpeggiator pluggin

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
basskleph

MIDI Arpeggiator pluggin

Post by basskleph » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:28 am

pretty straight forward really

Jinsai

yes yes yes yes yes

Post by Jinsai » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:33 pm

this would probably be number one on my requests for the update... Ableton Live native plugin Arpeggiator.. I'm sure they could make something amazing that would blow away the arpeggiator on my Nord L3 or Quasimidi Sirius... Especially would be cool to play/midi-record clips to those synths using a good plug arp... I have some problems when I try to record arp performances via my outboard gear...
This would be an amazing update.... especially considering how important a good arpeggiator is to a live performance.. I'd be lost without my hardware ones.
A good arp is vital to expressive electronic improvisation.
I vote yes.

groov_in

Post by groov_in » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:44 am

what u said... Amen

marsh

Post by marsh » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:30 pm

Does anyone know how I'd get around this in the mean time? Until such a feature is added? Several attempts so far have failed :(

Cheers :D
Live Suite 10.0.2 | MS Surface Book i7/16/500 | Windows 10 | Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK | Mackie HR824 MKII

colin_h

Post by colin_h » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:26 am

marsh wrote:Does anyone know how I'd get around this in the mean time? Until such a feature is added? Several attempts so far have failed :(

Cheers :D
Plogue Bidule has lots of crazy midi features- hoffman2k has done some some great tutorial work on getting Live 4 and Bidule to work together... look in tips and tricks section of this forum, and the plogue forum has some info too...
..-

iskandar

Post by iskandar » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:01 pm

here ya go

just install midiyoke and activate the midi inputs and outputs in your lives prefs , then have two midi tracks , one with input from midi/midi clip then the output going to midiyoke 1 , then in the Arp -x8 program, change the midi input to midiyoke1 and the output to midiyoke2 , then in live drop your synth on the second midi track and recieve the midi from midiyoke2 and have the monitor switched to on. click the run button down the bottom right of the Arp-x8 program, then play ur keybaord and presto...

http://www.sonicspot.com/arpx8/arpx8.html