My Wishlist Version 9!

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
Lumix

My Wishlist Version 9!

Post by Lumix » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:19 am

heya,

the same sends behavior for instrument racks like for drum racks to u can assign sends individually to parts of instrument racks.
for example having a uplifting bassline and want to assign reverb only to the high bassline part - 'cos the mid content dont want/ need the a reverb send routed to it.

a way better slope in the EQ Eight for better low cuts.
and a spectral view inside the EQ 8. and dont give my the solution with the spetrum plugin - it should be inside the EQ.

Channel EQ like in Logic, Cubase or FL.

Curved Automation!

More Colors for paint Tracks - maybe something like Logic has - the Color Circle.

something like a rescan feature for midi devices.
i have everytime to reopen live to get my midi controller working since he has no fixed place on my real desktop.

expanded desktop - dual monitor!

x64!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- exclamation marks to the sky!

better cpu meter - when i have windows7 on high Perfermance - live isnt able to show me the right cpu usage.
when i compare to FL with the same Plugins open live shows 10-20% more usage?! FL has only 3-4% usage more.
all proofed over the taskmanager in win 7
(AMD Phenom II X4 945 installed here!)

a ableton effect/instrument window button.. so you can choose if you want to see the spectral analayser ( or diefferent effects/instruments) all the time or not.. not only in one track

and a lot of things from the other big wishlist which is here around!
Last edited by Lumix on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Davile Insaide Teh Mashihne.

cirquel

Re: My Wishlist Version 9!

Post by cirquel » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:07 am

64 bit

Steo

Post by Steo » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:29 am

...and OSC !!!

((Steo))

hendrikstudio

Post by hendrikstudio » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:59 am

and a ableton effect/instrument window button.. so you can choose if you want to see the spectral analayser ( or diefferent effects/instruments) all the time or not.. not only in one track