With Ableton 10 probably.... Lots of people aren't waiting
New release due:
- Renamed settings tab "Fold" to "Scale".
- Reorganized a few parameters in the settings.
- Notes will be displayed as being flat instead of sharp depending on the selected key of the scale.
- The active scale can now be displayed in the piano roll even without using the fold mode.
- Specific intervals of the scale can now be highlighed.
- Session view clips are now always placed at the beginning of the arrangement inside Multiclip.
- A refresh button has been added at the bottom of the cliplist which will reload the notes for all clips.
- Additionally the refresh will be triggered automatically as soon as an overdub record is being stoped. This behaviour can be deactivated or set to refresh whenever the transport stops.
- The interface can now be zoomed to show more content without having to resize the window.
- All vector graphics have been replaced by another method of rendering, which uses less cpu.
- Presets (color schemes) have been improved.
- Displaying notes and velocities have been improved.
http://isotonikstudios.com/chaos-cultur ... ip-editor/
Share your wishes for the future of Ableton Live