1) Selact All Notes AFTER / All notes before: I have a recorded MIDI piano performance that was placed and recorded NOT to a metronome. Inorder to sync it I can to nudge each or group of notes (approximately 1 bar at a time) to about a quarter note point. However, whenever I nudge I must nude the entire Midi performances from teh AFTER edit point on the timeline. Whenever I select all the notes I have to select more within the same range of notes - however when i do this - IT DESELECTS NOTES I HAVE SELECTED - Please provide an option to a) Select All Notes AFTER (or before) and/or option to not automatically DESELECT NOTES when I hoold shift down
2) Exact Gate %, convert all selected notes to specified GATE range (MIDI Note Gate menu pops up). This can currently be accomplished by manually scaling the notes on the piano roll-however some selections require a more 'technical precision'. For example, I copied a whole melody over to a pizz part and it needs to be staccato at approximately 66% of the note value, I should be able to select the desired note range(s) and APPLY 66% GATE to notes.
3) Convert to ARPEGGIO: Convert and apply whole notes to 1/4 / 1/8 / 1/16th or dotted notes against a standard predefined Major or Minor chord without "drawing" them in. This is especially useful when working on Melodies from scratch using whole tomes and splitting them up to the arp/melody chord/scale of your choice. Not to be confused with M4L or Ableton Arp MIDI Effect, which is real time.
4) Convert notes to MIDI DELAY and apply. Automattically insert and apply a series of consecutive notes with cascading velocities with defined MIDI delay values
5) Convert Transpose and apply to selected MIDI notes.
5a.) Convert Modal Transposition and apply to selected MIDI notes.
6) NOTE COUNT: DISPLAY NUMBER OF NOTES SELECTED (Right click or at bottom of screen info section. There are many instances where I need to know HOW MANY MIDI NOTES are selected
7) !!! STACK ABLE UNISON NOTES!!! ENABLE/DISABLE UNISON NOTES without "OVER-WRITING" notes: For example, there are instances where I want two instances of F#3 to play at the same time, this is also called UNISON note on other sequencers. Currently, Ableton Live only transmits to 1-voice note on piano roll.
CHANGE COLOR OF SELECTED MIDI NOTES. I am not talking about Velocity intensity color. For Mufti voice type arrangements especially on PIANO, STRING ENSEMBLE, BRASS ENSEMBLE, AND GUITAR, I need to be able to "DEFINE AND SEE" For example, on a piano composition, I need to visualize soprano notes (YELLOW)/Alto Notes(ORANGE)/Tenor Notes (RED) /BASS NOTES (PURPLE) / Superlative Notes (BLUE) / Grace or Ghost Notes (White)
9) Insert CHORD NUMBER in PIANO ROLL - be able to insert for example AM, F#m, C#m, BbM, etc into the PIANO ROLL EDITOR - should be just like SET MARKER in arrangement view, but in piano roll
10) Assign NOTE COLOR Intensity to CC value, for example I need to look at notes who turn Darker when Modulation wheel is up and Lighter when Modulation wheel in lower / not to be confused with automation