Multiple Cross Faders

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
Kodama

Multiple Cross Faders

Post by Kodama » Sun May 22, 2005 11:14 pm

Multi cross faders, just add them like send tracks and prolly some 4-way XY vector style ones too :wink:
GO VEGAN!!! - Macbook Air, Bass Station II, Some Korg shit, Live Suite, U-He, Audio Damage, Microtonic, Ohmicide, more soft stuffs, awesome controllers, euro rack modular synth,an awesome cat.

RePeter

Post by RePeter » Mon May 23, 2005 1:11 pm

ive been setting up my crossfader as a knid of wet dry mixer, having another crossfader for the volumes as well would be nice
MBP 2.4 & a shit load of Faderfoxes!

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Mon May 23, 2005 1:38 pm

I'm still wishing for a 'dashboard' clone - call it 'liverface' :)
A user designable GUI - where you can drag sliders and crossfaders onto a blank canvas and assign them functions yourself - a performance interface.

without this imagine how cluttered the Live gui would end up with all the features that everyone wants in there all the time. It seems only logical to me to allow selective adding and removal of GUI features in a 'performance' screen.

with a 'liverface' you could hava a screen with 12 x-faders all assigned to different functionalities.

I think anyone who has experience with modular audio apps would appreciate the power of this. Plus the way it would simplify the live interface!

claytonsquire

Re: Multiple Cross Faders

Post by claytonsquire » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Problem solved. A friend of mine just figured this out last night and made a tutorial showing how to implement as many crossfaders as you want. Check it out: http://youtu.be/fErt1_BCn58