Ableton developers, please hear us!!!!!

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
akamed

Ableton developers, please hear us!!!!!

Post by akamed » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:11 pm

I can't believe how a modern software company as Ableton, can be ignoring the great ideas that I can read in this forum that would help to make a great program...I can't believe that...
Here are great ideas, please, involve your workers in the forums to get incredible suggestions and ideas from the users to improve your software design and workflow, etc.
Please, hear us and also communicate with us!!! We have bought your software and want to give you ideas and suggestions for free, just because we have your software and it just does the work it doesn't mean that we love it or that it is perfect for us...
Some companies create new and incredible ideas that make the others follow their steps, and some others try to just stay with the product as it is, just keeping the software updated because of the detected bugs, and some minor improvements are developed in their important software versions. Sadly, I must say that my impression is that Ableton is that last kind of company, or that's the perception of many users, like me...do you need ideas? Get into the forums, talk, discusse, suggest...

I understand that you can't give everybody's needs, but please....you understand...there are many basic things that everybody would love to have in Ableton Live.

So...please....communicate with the users, your costumers....to grow...we will be pleased to contribute.

H20nly

Re: Ableton developers, please hear us!!!!!

Post by H20nly » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Forum Pro tip: include a religious or political topic in the subject line for maximum moderation and company input

akamed

Post by akamed » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:43 pm

H20nly wrote:Forum Pro tip: include a religious or political topic in the subject line for maximum moderation and company input
:D

Yes, you've got reason.

Almost all of us think that we are on the right way until the day that we realize we are going to an undesired destination....life paradoxes...

Adam Mantium

Post by Adam Mantium » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:14 am

+1

love ableton, it is innovative, and almost there in terms of being a real daw, but just need some very basic, very essential improvements.