Stretch by percentage in Simpler

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
mp3

Stretch by percentage in Simpler

Post by mp3 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Please? Just a small, neat little feature request that wouldn't disturb anything else.

Warmonger

Re: Stretch by percentage in Simpler

Post by Warmonger » Fri May 05, 2017 2:37 pm

Oh god, please! +1

dphaze

Post by dphaze » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Dev, please! Very lacking this function and timestretch in the sampler.

dphaze

Post by dphaze » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 am

it would be cool to be able to edit the selected sample fragment(cut, copy, past, reverse, pitch, timestretch)
my sketch :D
All this, of course, can be done in the arrangement window, but in the simplier there is an opportunity to play sliced samples,
that speeds up the process of melody selection and in General the convenience and creativity of working with samples.

Galdanor

Post by Galdanor » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Yes please !

I've been looking all day long for this, and seen many posts, sometimes years old, asking for this.
Is there any chance we get an answer for ableton for why this doesn't exist yet ?
A lot of people seem to want it, it only uses warp algorythm that is already in ableton, so why is that so hard to do ?

There's even a plugin that allows you to do that (https://www.az-labs.com/downloads/simpl ... k-control/), which I'm trying now, but i can't see why we can't do this inside simpler. It seems like the plugin only stretches the audio file directly into simpler, so it looks like it does nothing besides using something that already exists but isn't accessible.