Ableton Account Page - New Packs for Live 10

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
CH7

Ableton Account Page - New Packs for Live 10

Post by CH7 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi all,

i've just bitten the bullet and upgraded to Live 10.

On my Ableton Account page there are a bunch of things i didn't download for Live 9 because i bought the box CDROM to install from that.

Now im on Live 10, i have all those unchecked downloads, plus all the 'new to Live 10' downloads, but there is no way to tell them apart. I am wondering why Ableton hasn't made it easy to see what's new, and what i actually need to update.

Also there should be away for the Live program to send info to my account, eg to say what i already have installed. This way i know what packs have been modified, what's new, or what i need to install be current.

Right now the only solution is to swap back and forwards from the 'Compare Live editions' page, which kinds of spoils the moment.

Also as a promotion feature, you could have the 'New to Live 10 packs' listed on the Live 9 account, but have them 'grayed out' untill the account holder upgrades to 10.

Come on Guys, you are so professional in every other respects. Hopefully you'll have this minor gripe sorted soon.

Tarekith

Re: Ableton Account Page - New Packs for Live 10

Post by Tarekith » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:31 pm

In Live 10, go to the Packs section of the Browser. Some of what you want is located there, like being able to see which packs have updates waiting.