All times are UTC

Post subject: Save Group As Preset
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:28 pm 

The ability to save group (with different instruments/plugins on each channel) as a preset would be amazing.

I like having multi-outs from Maschine so I can record the audio on the fly, which is set up as a single Midi-instrument track with Maschine loaded and then multiple audio tracks routed from Maschine. I know that it can be saved as a template, but I don't want it on every track, so it would be good if I could load the whole multi-track setup as a preset.

It would also mean that e.g. if I wanted a string section with 4 separate instruments (e.g. violin, viola, cello, bass), I could set this up and only have to insert/drag accross the "string section" group preset.

It would also be a good workaround for lack on MPE comparibility for now (although I'm hoping that will be properly addressed in a future 10.5 update).

Post subject: Re: Save Group As Preset
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:55 pm 

Combine 5.5.4 Template Sets with 5.5.2 Merging Sets.

Meaning: drag your group of ready-routed tracks to the Template folder, that should create a Live set you can name to your convenience. Now you can either start a new (unnamed) set from that or unfold it and drag the tracks into your current set.