All times are UTC

Post subject: MIDI Mapings, saveable and edit them
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:50 am 

Hello I am new here. Hope I am at the right place. It would be so nice and easy if I could safe the Midi Maping Table onto my HD. Also it would be cool if I could type directly Mappings to the selected Function while Midi Map is activated and/or edit them in the Table manually.

For example: I would like to assign the Midi Note C1 on Channel 11 to the Clipstop on Track 1. At this time I have to route a Midi Device onto the Channel 11 and press the C1 on it. Where it not very easier if could type on my Keybord: 11/C1.
And then During Performence I notice that it has to be C0 instead C1 or channel 12 instead channel 11. Now it where very, very, very cool to be able to edit this Commands directly in the Table wich I can see when the Maping is activated.
At least it where nice if I could export the table for backup and for example be able to edit it in textedit etc. directly for other projects.

I know I can make Templates with the mapings. But in dynamic Projects this way is not useable. At this time I allways have to tell the whole band: make a break, I will program this! And they tell me: We are landing drones on mars but simply edit a Midi command is not possible!?

Thanks for reading and sorry for my english...