Numbering or coloring warp markers and multiple loop segments.

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
wavescapes

Numbering or coloring warp markers and multiple loop segments.

Post by wavescapes » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:01 am

Sort of accidentally posted something similar in the wrong section before I saw this one for features wishlists ...

(1) It'd be nice to see the option to be able to mark/set numbers or colors on warp markers in session view. Reason: for quick reference to points along a track that are of significance, like tempo changes, cue points, multiple loop points, patterns, melodies ...etc. As of now with Ableton 9 or 10, this is not an option. Just all yellow warp markers looking the same.

(2) In similar fashion, it'd be nice to be able to bring in or set more than one loop segment with the option to number or color change for point of reference or easy selection. Especially beneficial in live session mixing in a DJ setup.

I often use different sections of a song on the fly for looping or mixing at multiple times. The only way to sort of achieve this in both instances is by duplicating the track and changing the start points and loop segment locations for each version. :?

Best Regards.

SewedUp

Re: Numbering or coloring warp markers and multiple loop segments.

Post by SewedUp » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:52 am

+1

Nicky G.dj

Re: Numbering or coloring warp markers and multiple loop segments.

Post by Nicky G.dj » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:20 am

wavescapes wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:01 am
Sort of accidentally posted something similar in the wrong section before I saw this one for features wishlists ...

(1) It'd be nice to see the option to be able to mark/set numbers or colors on warp markers in session view. Reason: for quick reference to points along a track that are of significance, like tempo changes, cue points, multiple loop points, patterns, melodies ...etc. As of now with Ableton 9 or 10, this is not an option. Just all yellow warp markers looking the same.

(2) In similar fashion, it'd be nice to be able to bring in or set more than one loop segment with the option to number or color change for point of reference or easy selection. Especially beneficial in live session mixing in a DJ setup.

I often use different sections of a song on the fly for looping or mixing at multiple times. The only way to sort of achieve this in both instances is by duplicating the track and changing the start points and loop segment locations for each version. :?

Best Regards.

maybe it was possible!
- Multi-loop highlighting the area with different color
- Warp markers with the possibility of color change (individually)
- Warp marker with insertion of a label such as locators!