Timeline cusrsor

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
aklisiewicz

Timeline cusrsor

Post by aklisiewicz » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 am

I really wish the timeline CURSOR would interact with the sample editor. When the audio is played it all works fine I can see the cursor moving in both places. The problem is when I STOP it. I click in the track and I still don't know where I am in the sample or clip. This is especially hard in a large clips. The same way when I click in the sample editor (clip) I want to see the cursor pointing to the right location in the track.
I waste lots of time trying to jump up and down and locate the right spot. When the fragment is zoomed in and out of the vide this becomes a horror and big wsdte of energy.
Last edited by aklisiewicz on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You are what you think you are"
Sadarahu

S4racen

Re: Timeline cusrsor

Post by S4racen » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:30 am

I love reading your posts.

Cheers
D

redlester

Re: Timeline cusrsor

Post by redlester » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:42 am

aklisiewicz wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 am
I really wish the timeline CURSOR would interact with the sample editor. When the audio is played it all works fine I can see the cursor moving in both places. The problem is when I STOP it. I click in the track and I still don't know where I am in the sample or clip. This is especially hard in a large clips. The same way when I click in the sample editor (clip) I want to see the cursor pointing to the right location in the track.
I waste lots of time trying to jump up and down and locate the right spot. When the fragment is zoomed in and out of the vide this becomes a horror and big wsdte of energy.
Seconded. After using Logic for a while this is a clear omission in Ableton Live.