Corsair iCUE (RGB) integration with LIVE 10

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
bzly

Corsair iCUE (RGB) integration with LIVE 10

Post by bzly » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:28 pm

I am a long time user of Ableton Live and I am currently running Live Suite 10 with Push 2.

I have a ton of RGB stuff run by Corsair iCUE software. I would love a way to integrate this software with Ableton Live 10 so my system RGB follows the active track like Push 2 does. Not to mention how awesome it would be to have the ability to create custom Macros on the keyboard - highlight hotkeys - make the RGB audio responsive and so on.

After talking with Corsair support, there is nothing I can do (personally) to get this feature added. I was told that the developer (Ableton) will need to reach out to Corsair to complete the integration. Ableton Support suggested I plead my case in the forums and see who has any ideas.

Possibly MAX for Live ??? ANY IDEAS??????

I can't be the only one out there that wants to sync their RGB to Ableton - Everybody Speak up and lets get this rolling!!!!

cmkadmin

Re: Corsair iCUE (RGB) integration with LIVE 10

Post by cmkadmin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:13 pm

I have one of these keyboards as well, and I found an FL Studio profile online back when I was using FL more frequently. It's located here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxJEE ... FpNaEpPOHM

I don't think there's any real 'integration' possible - you just have to define the key colors and combinations - and the above profile shows you how to do that for ctrl/alt combinations as well. I don't have a lot of time right now to try to adapt to Ableton, but it might give you a good start.