Share your wishes for the future of Ableton Live
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:51 pm
- Location: Washington DC
Here's my wish list:
- Name group "clips": when collapsed, it is impossible to know what's inside. This would be useful for performing.
- Importing scenes: Right now you can import an entire channel via dragging and dropping. Would be great if you could this at a scene level
- Open multiple projects: you can do it similar to how Bitwig does, where whatever active project takes control of the audio interface
- Devices on the clip level: this is probably not possible.... Right now we put a VST or device on a channel. It would be amazing if a DAW could put devices on a clip. This would help performing, limiting to 8 channels, and on channel 1 you could have audio in one clip, a VST in the next clip etc. There might be a creative way to do this where multiple clips with the same device set / group / VST would reference a single instance instead of having 30 of the same VSTs on different clips (killing CPU).
Live 10 suite (just transitioning over from 9), mix of hardware and software