reload plugin button

Share what you’d like to see added to Ableton Live.
samuelmarquis

reload plugin button

Post by samuelmarquis » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:43 pm

this is a really tiny feature but it's something that bothers me a lot when I'm using ableton and a quick fix would be nice.

So, some plugins, for whatever reason, have some % chance to actually open when you double click on them or load them into a project--but by the LLN, if you do it enough times you'll get them to load properly (looking at you Zynaptiq). The difficulty is when one of these plugins is in a set I'm using--if I want to fix the plugin, I have to either remember its state and re-configure it every time I load the project, or re-load the entire project file, sometimes up to four or five times, until all the plugins are working again.

It would be very nice to, either on the plugin in the channel rack, or in the "some plugins could not be loaded and are disabled" submenu, have a button I can press that attempts to reload the plugins with their state as-defined in the project file. Would save quite a bit of hassle when things break.

Erdbenutzer

Re: reload plugin button

Post by Erdbenutzer » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:09 pm

Would be great yeah !
Or a right click onto the "plugins" button in the left in the browser. Would already do it in my opinion !