Beta Accounts

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
mmitchell_2

Beta Accounts

Post by mmitchell_2 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but when I signed up for the MFL beta, I used my work email address. This gave me a new log in for the forum which does not have all my registrations from my original Live account.

Does anyone know if I can get these accounts merged, or move my beta access over to my real login? Will this even affect the beta for me at all? Just want to be sure before I go and install anything.

Thanks all.

fabrice_2

Re: Beta Accounts

Post by fabrice_2 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 pm

I am also in the same situation, using my original account (on which Ableton products are registered) I was not able to log into this part of the forum, got an "not authorized" message.
I checked this with Ableton support and actually today I received a new account with access to the forum and the details for Live and Max products for this beta program.
I will keep these two until the final release, anyway I am just to excited to discover MFL by myself...

ericolsen

Post by ericolsen » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:32 am

This might work. It was set up to help merge accounts from old names to the forum names. Not sure but worth a shot.

Eric

https://www.ableton.com/account/merge?u ... leton.com/

Mehalic

Post by Mehalic » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:43 pm

I emailed support, and they took care of me!
MM
Symbolic Studio's
K-DUB

SoundCloud Account

michelebagaglio

Post by michelebagaglio » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:29 pm

i seem to be having a similar problem on cycling 74's download page. They told me they'd be looking into this.
producer, dj, multi-instrumentalist - IT/NL
http://www.myspace.com/mbglitchcore