All times are UTC

 
 



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: [dds] Reminder: please don't add [tags] to posts
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:24 am 

Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 3:31 pm
Posts: 658
Location: Ableton NYC
Hi folks,

Just a small note:

Please don't add the funny looking bracketed tags to the beginning of your own posts (e.g. [frs],[c74], etc.)

We assign developers to posts using these tags, and then use a script to filter and sort the forum. If you add tags, our script doesn't know what to do.

Thanks!

_________________
Dennis DeSantis
dennis.desantis@ableton.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [dds] Reminder: please don't add [tags] to posts
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 am 

Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 10:56 am
Posts: 31
Yes dear we shouldn't do this ...
I like your alert.

_________________
Free Classified Ads


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [dds] Reminder: please don't add [tags] to posts
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:35 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:30 pm
Posts: 177
just out of curiousity.. (not to be smart or anything)

why are you using well know forum tags that the whole world uses?

why not invent a new tag just for your devs?..

just saying...

love@all =)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [dds] Reminder: please don't add [tags] to posts
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 am 

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:40 pm
Posts: 14473
Location: Belgium
spacecat wrote:
just out of curiousity.. (not to be smart or anything)

why are you using well know forum tags that the whole world uses?

why not invent a new tag just for your devs?..

just saying...

love@all =)


Original post was from 2009. Meanwhile they pretty much completely overhauled the way that developers interact with users... On a different forum ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [dds] Reminder: please don't add [tags] to posts
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:19 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:30 pm
Posts: 177
hoffman2k wrote:

Original post was from 2009. Meanwhile they pretty much completely overhauled the way that developers interact with users... On a different forum ;)


Wow, guess i just got back from my hofmann2k ;))


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [dds] Reminder: please don't add [tags] to posts
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:18 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:40 pm
Posts: 14473
Location: Belgium
spacecat wrote:
hoffman2k wrote:

Original post was from 2009. Meanwhile they pretty much completely overhauled the way that developers interact with users... On a different forum ;)


Wow, guess i just got back from my hofmann2k ;))


I wouldn't expect anything less from a Spacecat.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC

 
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group