beginner

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
blazinmatt

beginner

Post by blazinmatt » Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 am

Hi i am new to ableton live i just got the demo and basically i have no idea how to use this program everyone always tells me how easy it is to use im just not use to the set up and really have no idea how to work this. i know you have to warp your tracks before u can even start mixing is there anything i can read/watch/buy on how to learn how to use this program.i recently just got fed up with traktor and want to get more creative and i hear this is the best way to do it.i am also getting into producing i should be recieving my copy of logic studio within a few days..any tips/help would be greatly appreciated

synnack

Re: beginner

Post by synnack » Mon May 31, 2010 9:43 am

You might want to post this question in the general stuff forum rather than the one on maxforlive.

Have a look here. Many many tutorial videos for beginners. http://www.youtube.com/abletoninc
MBP | Live 9 Suite | Max for Live | Push | MOTU Ultralite | iPad | Analog Modular Synths | Moog Voyager
aka "Tempus3r" | Music | Blog | Twitter | Soundcloud

bulo

Post by bulo » Mon May 31, 2010 11:16 am

There's a fucking "help" menu on the top of your screen when Live is running, no?
Are you stupid? Everything is there.

(I'm a bit nervous today)
My tongue spits english like a frog and my head is currently searching for a comprehensive language.
And I shit here

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Mon May 31, 2010 3:30 pm

blazinmatt wrote:Hi i am new to ableton live i just got the demo and basically i have no idea how to use this program everyone always tells me how easy it is to use im just not use to the set up and really have no idea how to work this. i know you have to warp your tracks before u can even start mixing is there anything i can read/watch/buy on how to learn how to use this program.i recently just got fed up with traktor and want to get more creative and i hear this is the best way to do it.i am also getting into producing i should be recieving my copy of logic studio within a few days..any tips/help would be greatly appreciated
SPAM: Delete