Questions and discussion about building and using Max for Live devices
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:44 am
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Posts: 432
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:16 pm
- Location: Arcata, CA
Good eye, man. Freakin "yay"!
- Posts: 5473
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:08 pm
- Location: Dunstable
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 pm
- Location: germany
can someone please point me to a changelog?
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:53 am
sorry for the dumb question
how can i update?
max 5.1 asks for an activation key
should i update from live?
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:26 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Just download the installer and install it over your current version.
You do not need to start MaxMSP in order to upgrade.
- Posts: 3236
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:21 am
- Location: Shreveport LA, sometimes Dallas/Ft Worth TX
sweet! Thanks for posting.
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 pm
Okay. Finally an apps' changelist that DO mess me up, being the Max newbie that I am. I guess I'll just consider it "better than last version"