Problem authorizing Suite/MAX crossgrade...

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
IZNODJ

Problem authorizing Suite/MAX crossgrade...

Post by IZNODJ » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:06 am

Allright,

I have Live 8.2.2, I bought the crossgrade Suite/MAX for Live. I can't seem to be able to re-authorize Live (as stated in the FAQ's section). I downloaded and installed Max, I can't see any instrument form the Suite (Sampler, Analogue, etc...). Can't see Max for Live either.

In Live's pref I see: "Authorize this computer on line", after selecting it I'm logged-in on the Ableton web site. Under "Your Licences" I see my serials for all the instruments from the Suite as well as Max for Live. But I see no buttons to actually authorize anything... I tried to "Add a new product" but I got the message "already authorize" (or something like that...)

Now after re-starting Live, the "user account licences" in the pref, shows me 2 different pages. One has two options: something like "Authorize Live" or "Authorize Live Suite and Max for Live" without authorizations... I tried both, probably 4-5 times each, but no results... Nothing is happening...
The other page that I sometimes get, shows me "Authorize this computer on line". I'm redirected to the same page on the web site with the same results.

Is it me, or I mean why is it so complicated?... I just want to make some music here...

Anyway if somebody could explain it to me as if I were 6 old, I would appreciate.

Thanx
MacPro, 10.11.6, Ableton 9.7.4, DP 7.12, Traktor Pro, UAD-1, Arturis Bundle, NI Komplete, Fender Jazz Bass, tons of different controllers

IZNODJ

Re: Problem authorizing Suite/MAX crossgrade...

Post by IZNODJ » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Thanx for the reply Shell... Turns out I was out of authorizations... I knew there was weird. It's all good now!

Thanx again
MacPro, 10.11.6, Ableton 9.7.4, DP 7.12, Traktor Pro, UAD-1, Arturis Bundle, NI Komplete, Fender Jazz Bass, tons of different controllers

Ableton_David

Re: Problem authorizing Suite/MAX crossgrade...

Post by Ableton_David » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 am

If you need more authorizations, then please email authorize@ableton.com with a brief explanation of your situation. Thanks!