All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Isotonik 8 - Out Now!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 pm 

when I was buying isotonik the ad said lifetime update.

it appears it concerned v8 specifically LOL

[unsubscribes]

Keep your projects safe
Get 20+ GB cloud space for absolutely free!!

https://copy.com?r=aZEVlJ
LIMITED TIME OFFER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:21 am 

baseinstinct wrote:

[unsubscribes]

Isotonik 8 is a template, Isotonik 9 will be separate, both will continue to be developed.... 9 will obviously only work with Live 9, i'm assuming thats a paid upgrade as well....

Cheers
D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 pm 

S4racen wrote:
baseinstinct wrote:

[unsubscribes]

Isotonik 8 is a template, Isotonik 9 will be separate, both will continue to be developed.... 9 will obviously only work with Live 9, i'm assuming thats a paid upgrade as well....

Cheers
D

Hi Darren, just to check. Will Sets started on isotonik in Live 8 still work with Live 9?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm 

I haven't tested the standard template yet, the Live Object Model hasn't yet been documented yet although i used as many future proofed ways of coding if the Remote Script for the APC40 changed so it should be ok, happy if you wanted to email me a link to a set you've built thelab@isotonikstudios.com to test, the only templates i have a really uncomplicated with very few clips in...

Off to Reykavik for a few days so apologies in advance if the reply is a little slow!

Cheers
D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 pm 

S4racen wrote:
I haven't tested the standard template yet, the Live Object Model hasn't yet been documented yet although i used as many future proofed ways of coding if the Remote Script for the APC40 changed so it should be ok, happy if you wanted to email me a link to a set you've built thelab@isotonikstudios.com to test, the only templates i have a really uncomplicated with very few clips in...

Off to Reykavik for a few days so apologies in advance if the reply is a little slow!

Cheers
D

Cheers Darren, I'm not on the beta yet and I wouldn't risk working on my live Live set in 9 just in case I had to redo a lot of changes so I'm in no rush. I don't know much about m4l but I can't see max devices getting screwed up by the upgrade, it would cause a lot of noise.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 am 

Sadly a lot of stuff wasn't working for people who cross graded to Max 6 within Live rather than 5.1.9....

I'm away from home at the moment so havent got my APC40 with me, i'm hoping for the best!!

Cheers
D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 pm 

Here's a short video of me using Scene 2 of Isotonik 8 to mangel an electro track (taken from white label so I don't know the track name)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12k9DDOD_M0&feature=plcp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 pm 

And here's a review of the Isotonik template by macableton.com

http://www.macableton.com/hardware-midi ... apc40.html

With the forthcoming Live 9 having justr had various updates to the remote scripts we're working hard on Isotonik 9 which will be a free update to all Isotonik 8 subscribers...

We've got to update a fair few parts of the device just to get it working, this will be the first release, then we'll be starting on re-writing large areas of the code to add more customisable options and improve on speed and cpu...

Cheers
D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:10 pm 

baseinstinct wrote:

[unsubscribes]

Isotonik 9 -Beta is now available to all subscribers of Isotonik!

Get downloading!!

Cheers
D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:04 pm 

Latest version of the beta now available for download!!

Includes the first 3 Scenes with an upgrade to the looping scene allowing the user to define the size of the pre-defined loops...

Subscribers need to request additional downloads using their original download email!

Cheers
D

Post subject: Re: Isotonik 9 Beta - Out Now!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:05 pm 

We're proud to announce the release of Isotonik 9.0.4 Beta!

Subscribers can download a copy by using the payloadz download link they received upon subscribing...

We've also updated Isotonik LE to be both Live 8 and 9 compatible.....

http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device/137

Cheers
D

Post subject: Re: Isotonik 9 Beta - Out Now!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:57 pm 

We've released two betas so far, they brought back the encoders and the scenes of Isotonik...

The next beta is focused on upgrades to the feature set...

Firstly we've restyled everything following the cues from the standard devices in Live 9, as much of the functionality is controlled from floating windows accessible from the main device GUI we've added zooming control so that the user can set how large or small they want the windows to be...

For the second scene we've totally upgraded the SMART effects to allow up to 100 different effects (rather than the original eight) to make it easier to set up the labels are now taken dynamically from the racks within the SMART rack, the floating window also has labels for each of the SMART graphs and theres an audition dial so that you can create effects without the APC40 connected...

You can choose to have 8 favourite effects assigned to the buttons of the APC40 and then bank between the rest with the Arm and Activator buttons of the 8th track, the solo button gives feedback and controls whether the effect rack is on or off...

And nearly finished is the upgraded looping section that allows the user to set the 3 pre-determined loop lengths that will be set in the looping scene...

The update is as ever free to all subscribers! To help with the development of the device however we've teamed up with Ned Rush who we're collaborating with to create the 5th Scene of playable effects, this will be a paid upgrade...

Cheers
D

Post subject: Re: Isotonik 9 - Out Now!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:32 pm 

Now that there are up to 100 available SMART effects we've decided to run a competition with the prize being a lifetime subscription to every device we ever release!

To enter you'll need to download the latest Isotonik (as such the competition is only open to subscribers) create a smart effect rack and send it in to the lab@isotonikstudios.com

Simply create an audio effect rack naming each of the macros and insert it as a chain into the SMART master rack found on the Isotonik return track....

Draw your smart graphs for the effect and send a screenshot of them along with the rack to the lab@isotonikstudios.com

All entires will be considered for inclusion in the final release of Isotonik whilst our favourite will win the prize!

Cheers
D

Post subject: Re: Isotonik 9 - Out Now!! (Lifetime Subscription Competition)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:49 pm 

We've started in earnest on updating Isotonik 9...

First up are the new Smart effects, now with the curves of our Modular Device...

Whilst second is a completely re-written Encoders section....

We've added a number of new features which aren't immediately obvious from the screen shot, however they focus on the performance meaning much quicker bank changes and updates along with the ability to use performance mode for absolutely no latency with the ability to write the automation back to your recorded set afterwards....

Cheers
D

Post subject: Re: Isotonik 9 - Out Now!! (Lifetime Subscription Competition)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 am 

I cant find a link for the lifetime subscription or the cost, just individual package prices and reference to the fact that there is a subscription!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next