For me my favourite synth are Operator and NI FM8. And I always found it hard to decide which one to use, as Operator is very easy to use and properly integrated into ableton. But FM8 has some features, especially according complex envelopes, that I missed in the Operator.
So I made a tool, that extends the abilities of the operator envelopes and enables you to have rhythmic and long evolving envelopes.
And now I'd like to share it with you:
You can download it here: Operator Advanced Envelope
EDIT: I realized that I can include js-files via the freeze function and so I updated the upload.
The jsui that I use is part of the ejies-library. It's still worth to install it but you don't need to anymore. You'll find it here: http://www.e--j.com/?page_id=76
Many thanks to Emmanuel Jordan and Martin Robinson!
- automatic search for operator device, remember and restore original envelope
- maintain the level control of each oscillator
- unlimited points and curved lines
- time measures in ms or Beat.Bars.Units for synced rhythms
- easy zooming and preset function
Feel free to visit the website of my project: www.ringensemble.de