Monomeemu and similar

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
Metaphreaq

Monomeemu and similar

Post by Metaphreaq » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm trying to find a stable way of using some of the great tools that were created by the monome community with my launchpad, I have been able to use them and they are great, however they are not stable enough to be depended on for live use, I had a rather disastrous crash last night when performing a live set. Is there an object that can be used in Max for live to edit these plugins so that I can assign them as one uses monomeemu ?(different patch instances can be assigned to to the vol, pan, snd a, snd b, buttons in User 2 mode)

even if I have to get under the hood a bit, I'd be willing but if anyone can point me in the right direction on this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Don't misunderstand the issue, I know how to get them working, my concern is getting them to work in a stable manner.

amounra93

Re: Monomeemu and similar

Post by amounra93 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:50 pm

I'd love to hear what holes you are finding in Monomodular....as far as 'getting under the hood', I was able to port the clipchopper m4l client in about ten minutes last night.

a
http://www.aumhaa.com for Monomod and other m4l goodies.

Metaphreaq

Post by Metaphreaq » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 pm

I haven't had a chance to try Monomodular yet, but I've been reading about it, it seems like the solution.

Metaphreaq

Post by Metaphreaq » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 am

so glad I tried monomod. Thanks for all your work.