All times are UTC

Post subject: max midi transpose effect that can transpose from chords ?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:46 pm 

I want have a transpose Midi effect, that is able to get the transpose value from a chord tool, as the schwarzonater 2.0.
I see when i open the edit window of the MAX control flow below a value s Rout Out.

How is it possible to have access on other track Midi effects to this value ?
The reason wy i want do this, is that depend on the root note i press on the input of the track that contain schwarzonator, i want transpose the Bass and some
accompanion tracks to fit with the chords i play. for example i want set the rootkey to c3 this mean transpose 0. and when i play a root key d3 cord, then schwarzonator
output 2 and all the other tracks that use the new written schwarzonator transpose midi effect, transpose the midi data +2 and so fit to the Chords

This is also the way arranger keyboards work.
logic and now cubase 7 have a chord track and you can choose that other tracks can follow the chord track and transpose.

or is there a chord Max effect availible that can do this ?

Post subject: Re: max midi transpose effect that can transpose from chords ?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:00 pm 

I find what i miss. The little brother attached in schwarzonator, it transpose other tracks when the little brother is in, so its possible in live to create realtime play as arranger keyboards do or the follow chord track feature in cubase