Push + Faderfox UC3

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
yellow

Push + Faderfox UC3

Post by yellow » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 am

Hey,

I'd like to use my Push together with the Faderfox. Is it possible to tell the Faderfox that it should map the encoders dynamically to selected racks? But I would like to select the racks independently of Push. :-)

cheers
ylo

greaterthanzero

Re: Push + Faderfox UC3

Post by greaterthanzero » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:36 pm

The MIDI remote script which comes with your Faderfox should function as designed, with or without Push in your setup.

Disabling that script would give you, I imagine, a generic MIDI controller which will function as such with or without Push in your setup.

There's really no way in which the two devices should interfere with each other. But, if you select a device with Push, that device is selected, just as though you selected it with your mouse.

So... you might want to devise a more dynamic means of choosing which devices your Faderfox is controlling. But, again, this will function the same with or without Push in your setup.

I keep coming back to that because your subject line is going to push away developers who don't have Push, but who might otherwise be qualified to help you. So, that might be worth revising.