OSCiLLOT

Questions and discussion about building and using Max for Live devices
kleine

Re: OSCiLLOT

Post by kleine » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Doesn't quite look from the log that you did follow the instructions and deleted the requested files - the files are still there, all dated to 1. Feb. 2015...
Did you are had a call with support? This might clear some things up here.
Do you crash always with the same set? Or with all sets? Does OSCiLLOT crash when you load it?

ivarin

Post by ivarin » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:58 pm

aren't we going to broadcast the full support communication on the public forum? i've done the requested steps and sent you the report.

kleine

Post by kleine » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Working on it.
Additionally, please keep in touch with ableton support.

jbone1313

Post by jbone1313 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:54 am

Try updating your video card drivers. Don't use the automatic updates. Go to the vendor site. Put in your model and get the latest. I did that with my older nVidia, and my M4L issues have finally disappeared. I think M4L might have had some weird incompatibilies with certain video cards and/or older video cards or drivers.

SuburbanThug

Post by SuburbanThug » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:29 am

Just popping in to say that I'm super glad I invested in this little project! Need to update and see what's new but I'm happy to share that this little wonder has been great for integrating with my analogue modular system via an Expert Sleepers Es-3 (you could use an es-8 as well.) My only request would be to expand the modulation possibilities if you can! It's true that Max for Live can be a little accident prone at times but your effort is well invested. After all Autechre's ultra modern sound is practically built around Max at this point. Thank you, Mr. Kleine. Keep up the good work!