Need help - Max for Live and project creation

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
Sky01

Need help - Max for Live and project creation

Post by Sky01 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:06 pm

Hello, good evening, everyone.

(I have a Launchpad Pro and Ableton Live 10.0.6 Suite)

First of all, excuse me if I don't speak English well....

Yesterday I wanted to install Max for Live so I could have the lights on my Launchpad (from that project: https://youtu.be/qMBgPrZyNn4), except I don't understand how to install Max4Live or how to use it. Especially since I know that Live 10 integrates it but... nothing...
If someone could help me with that :)

Then I would like to create a project in the same way as the YouTube video above, except that I have only had the Launchpad and Live 10 for a few months and I am still a beginner. I have always limited myself to taking a project on the internet, running it on my Launchpad, learning it and that's it. Except that here, I would like to create a project (not a big project either) but since there are no projects on this music: https://youtu.be/jvipPYFebWc
So if someone could explain to me how to do this project (how to create lights, how to separate the music to place it in the pads, etc... but in such a way that it looks like a beautiful project anyway)

I hope someone can help me with both of these things.

Feel free to tell me if you want a simpler way to contact me :D

Thank you,
Sky01

S4racen

Re: Need help - Max for Live and project creation

Post by S4racen » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:35 pm

launchpad-pro.com

This is a music. production forum, if you want to discuss lightshows you'll find like minds there...

Cheers
D

Sky01

Re: Need help - Max for Live and project creation

Post by Sky01 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:42 pm

S4racen wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:35 pm
launchpad-pro.com

This is a music. production forum, if you want to discuss lightshows you'll find like minds there...

Cheers
D
Okay, thanks :)