Anyone play with Follow Actions?

Learn about building and using Max for Live devices.
Tone Deft

Anyone play with Follow Actions?

Post by Tone Deft » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:16 pm

a device I could use so I should/could make it.

- be able to toggle all clips or just the clips in a single track to 'no action' or 'other' or 'next' etc...
- set loops to all be at n measure long or set to their own full length
- a 'capture and inset scene' button that inserts scenes at the bottom regardless of where I might be clicking.
-- hopefully without capturing tracks that aren't playing when I capture and insert.
- toggle Legato mode by track or ALL.

I don't think I can get to Follow Actions through the LOM :?: so it's more like rolling my own clip launching device that works like Follow Actions.

background:
I've been collecting huge set of drum clips and samples into different genres, by playing them in random ways I can capture scenes into cool grooves to start songs with. still working on warping the 295 samples in the the 'all the breaks' sample set. can't wait until I'm done in a few days/weeks. so pissed I lost all that work years ago. the free loops from Ableton have LOADS of great clips, it's all about using the right search words.

and for all my posts here... jitter got to be a distraction, I need to work on my LOM skills, and making my drums.als template and making music.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

S4racen

Re: Anyone play with Follow Actions?

Post by S4racen » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:08 am