I Have a great idea for all of you!!!

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
soundremedy

I Have a great idea for all of you!!!

Post by soundremedy » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Fellow Ableton Lovers,

We all love Ableton Live. Correct?

I have a good idea than can really help our whole community if we use it correctly! This is big people.... imagine the possibilities!

Have you ever wished that you could chat with someone LIVE on these forums so they could give you a step by step and your feedback could be received INSTANTLY?

Have you ever wished that you could speak to only knowledgeable people who completely geek out to this software and love it to death?

Have you ever wished that you could enter an environment without spam, whose sole focus is getting stuff done and increasing our learning?

This is the chance.

First.

Become a member of this group

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 8044284155

Second.

Chat. Share. Post. Love.

Third.

Grow.

As our community grows we can literally get like an average of 5 plus advanced Ableton users in a chat room at all times!

Repost this to as many producers as you know and let's make this dream a reality.

Thanks everyone,
Sound Remedy

soundremedy

Re: I Have a great idea for all of you!!!

Post by soundremedy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:53 am

I made the following post a month ago. Since then we have grown to 141 members, 33 members sharing information on a cloud, and over 1 gig/4,000 files of shared information including live sets, instruments, native instruments presets, and much more on a virtual cloud hosted by dropbox. Please check this you. It's free. You have nothing to lose.

Fellow Ableton Lovers,

We all love Ableton Live. Correct?

I have a good idea than can really help our whole community if we use it correctly! This is big people.... imagine the possibilities!

Have you ever wished that you could chat with someone LIVE on these forums so they could give you a step by step and your feedback could be received INSTANTLY?

Have you ever wished that you could speak to only knowledgeable people who completely geek out to this software and love it to death?

Have you ever wished that you could enter an environment without spam, whose sole focus is getting stuff done and increasing our learning?

This is the chance.

First.

Become a member of this group

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 84155&ap=1

Second.

Chat. Share. Post. Love.

Third.

Grow.

As our community grows we can literally get like an average of 5 plus advanced Ableton users in a chat room at all times!

Repost this to as many producers as you know and let's make this dream a reality.

Thanks everyone,
Sound Remedy

bLumEi

Post by bLumEi » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:23 pm

invitation request sent ;)

Rave

Post by Rave » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:38 am

May I suggest everyone that you ignore this spamming knut
If you check back on his posts they have been all about promoting his SELF NAMED forum. This is all about HIM and not the good of the community. Don't be a mug and be fooled by this liar. Proof:

Pravda23

Post by Pravda23 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:25 am

something along these lines would be it's a good idea. tomcosm did feedback stuff like this but he's a bit busy now. is there anyone who can offer instant feedback on tracks? i know it's fishing for a free service, but to reciprocate, I never mind helping crit if i have a bit of time - but where? (not on facebook much) links?
??? P?AVDA23 ???
Get remixed, Comrade.
http://www.pravda23.com

soundremedy

Post by soundremedy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 pm

We have decided to turn this idea into a website so if any of you want updates follow www.twitter.com/abletoncenter.

In addition, if any of you are developers and are interested in working with our team to push this idea from the development stage to fruition, please PM me and I will give you additional information regarding the project.

Thank you,
Tony

Rave

Post by Rave » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:40 am

Rave wrote:I wouldn't mind but he contributes nothing to this forum, all he does is leech from it. It's all about HIM yet he pretends that it isn't. He must be pretty stupid to think everyone will believe his tripe.

If he had taken any interest in what the forum does he would know that there are plenty of alternative sites with real experienced people who are not in it for themselves.

http://maxforlive.com
http://www.abletonlivedj.com

This sums up egoremedy

SPAMMER - HYPOCRITE & A LEECH
1nfinitezer0 wrote:ironic to promote an environment free of spam, yet feel the need to post this in all subforums ~: /
soundremedy wrote: It's a one time announcement. I feel that it can help everyone grow.

I wouldn't do that if it wasn't for the best.
LIAR!!! The best for who? YOU!

IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU NOT ABLETON
auto-lock wrote:"Sound Remedy Ableton Live Discussion Forum"

So in a way its actually about you? :lol:
soundremedy wrote:
As for the SOUND REMEDY being in the title. Yes. It's MY forum.
YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE
ShelLuser wrote:Dude, you're becoming annoying.

We already have maxforlive.com available right now to share our patches, why would we need this crap to go with it too?

This