NanoKontrol 2 MIDI Remote Script: "APC Emulation"

Share your Ableton Live secrets here
dynamiiic

Re: NanoKontrol 2 MIDI Remote Script: "APC Emulation"

Post by dynamiiic » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:01 pm

stewart.james wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:43 pm
Really handy little piece of coding. Thanks to everyone who's contributed to developing this over the years!
I'm really glad this script helped a lot of people with scripting & making music :D

I don't own a NK2 anymore, so I'm trusting you guys to keep it working.

PS: If someone has a working and is maintaining a version of this for Live 10+ and wants me put it in the first post (with a changelog and/or function list attached would be nice) just drop me a PM. I will gladly do it. :lol:

stephanko

Post by stephanko » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:31 pm

Thanks so much for making this script, it's everything I want to NK2 to do, but I can't actually get it to work!

Has anyone successfully gotten this to work on Live 10.1 on a Mac? I can get the NanokontrolShift2 to show up under control surfaces in Ableton, and I've set all the settings to those described in the first post, but nothing happens. I am using the latest version posted on page 9...Anyone have any ideas? Do I need to do anything in Korg Kontrol editor to make this work?

Thanks a bunch everyone!

stephanko

Post by stephanko » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Never mind! I hadn't done the changes in korg editor required. Now it works beautifully on Ableton 10.1 on a Mac. Thank you so much for making this script, it's really what I've been looking for for a long time!