Browser "virtual folders", possible?

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
Serje Savant

Browser "virtual folders", possible?

Post by Serje Savant » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Hey guys I have a question. I've been trying for an extremly long time to find a way how to do this. I have a huge library of sample packs that I organised by genres and I wonder if I can tag certain folders or samples for easier navigation without moving the actual folders on the hard-drive. Like I have stuff that I use all the time and others that I use only from time to time.
So to be more exact, is there any way to make "virtual folders/places"(or something like groups) that redirect to certain folders in live 9, something like favourites?

Also I don't mean adding them to the user library because that makes copies, I'm talking about creating strictly virtual tags/groups/places.

Thank you.

uchconveyor

Re: Browser "virtual folders", possible?

Post by uchconveyor » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:49 am

Roller Top Chain
This particular security as well as balance is really a large benefit of Credit score Unions that resounds along with United states customers once more within our personal occasions, the actual Big Handle most detrimental financial fall because the Excellent Depressive disorders started 70 in years past Planet Wheel.

TYLRbass

Re: Browser "virtual folders", possible?

Post by TYLRbass » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:54 pm

In Live 8 shortcuts (on Windows) and aliases (on Mac) used to show up in the browser but not in Live 9. :(