wierd exporting problem

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
chrisjames105

wierd exporting problem

Post by chrisjames105 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:52 pm

ok so ive never had a problem exporting my tracks but on this particular one im working now, the bass keeps cutting off in the wav file that i create from exporting. the track is fine while playing in ableton live... the bass is sidechained but im not sure why its even doing that when its never happened before.

any ideas?

Lettuce

Re: wierd exporting problem

Post by Lettuce » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Are you exporting to wav or AIFF? maybe the bass freq's are out of wack, not loud enough. Its always good idea to listen to your track on multiple different sound systems. Try in your car to see if you can hear your bass, if you can that means you got more EQ'ing to do.....but it should sound the same from ableton and when exported. Im just thinking at loud.......

chrisjames105

Post by chrisjames105 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 pm

yeah im exporting into wav im not sure why its doing this ive never had this problem

chrisjames105

Post by chrisjames105 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Lettuce wrote:Are you exporting to wav or AIFF? maybe the bass freq's are out of wack, not loud enough. Its always good idea to listen to your track on multiple different sound systems. Try in your car to see if you can hear your bass, if you can that means you got more EQ'ing to do.....but it should sound the same from ableton and when exported. Im just thinking at loud.......
im not doing anything different than what ive done the whole time ive had ableton and ive triple checked everything. i dont get it!!