Getting back to making music seminar

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
Eno

Getting back to making music seminar

Post by Eno » Mon May 16, 2005 7:16 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking for some feedback as to what interest there might be in attending a seminar for Ableton Live. This is a free thing that I'm contimplating doing because I love the software so much and would like to give back in some way. So really I'm just checking to see who may be interested.

So if anyone lives in the Los Angeles area and would like to attend something like this where I can show you pretty much the ins and outs of the program and how to use it to make music then feel free to go ahead and leave me some feedback as to what you think would be a cool idea.

thanx,
eno

drush

Post by drush » Mon May 16, 2005 7:57 pm

I'm in LA and i would definitely attend. i have an aversion to manuals & always prefer seeing/doing. as you've already indicated your interest is in the actual making music end of things, i'm there.

Liam

Event

Post by Liam » Fri May 20, 2005 8:06 pm

Sounds like a good idea though I'd like to see someone record the output from your PC or other computer into an external DVD RW device. Assuming you have a TV or video out on the computer.

Or perhaps just use a DV camera and dump the content to a DVD for distribution to Ableton users?

Surely there are enough free smples around to use for such a demo without getting into copyright issues?

Keep it simple?