Dada Life Sausage Fattener in Live 9 not working

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
RoCi

Dada Life Sausage Fattener in Live 9 not working

Post by RoCi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:55 am

i need a tip or a trick to get Sausage Fattener working in Live 9. Its loads as an AU and all but when i use it i get no audio, i turn it off and i get audio back again. This is not my only problem my WOW from sugar bytes is not being found when clearly its in my Audio Units folder to my left of the screen, not only isn't not being found but its not filtering or anything, as if its bypassed. Please i just moved to Live 9 and i need some help help help. Everything runs great except that. If it helps I'm on Live 9.1.

Edit: one more problem. since sylenth is not 64 bit, I'm using jbridgem to use it but it doesn't load due to AU not being found when its a vat. any way around that? i moved to new laptop as well.

I'm saying its not being found because I'm loading up my projects to see if everything is working right. all my samples are there cause i put them in the right place sothey can get found, its just the above plugin problems.

dewaldo

Re: Dada Life Sausage Fattener in Live 9 not working

Post by dewaldo » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:41 am

sort of the wrong forum, but i have the same issue, not working for me either. might be an issue with Mavericks

RoCi

Post by RoCi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Sorry it's been awhile since I been on the forums. Idk I don't think it's mavericks bug. Anybody else have a theory?

antarktika

Post by antarktika » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Same here, the (Mac) VST version works though, so I'd suggest just using that until they sort it out! I think it probably is a Mavericks issue though as it disabled right after I installed mavericks!

RoCi

Post by RoCi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Right on. Cool good to know the vst works. So I'm guessing now the reason when I load projects from live 8 and ableton doesn't find wow au is because mavericks or what's up with that? Also now razor doesn't show up on my au. I'm sure it's 64 bit.

antarktika

Post by antarktika » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:29 am

Razor's a Reaktor ensemble, so wouldn't it show up in Reaktor or Reaktor Player? as per WOW, mine works fine (WOW2), no problems on Mavericks, not sure which version of WOW you have, so don't know if that helps at all!

timday

Post by timday » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:05 am

Might it be because in Mavericks you have to put some of the components in a different folder. Users library instead of normal libary or vice versa, I forget, I kinda lost the will to live at some point in the process.

dewaldo

Post by dewaldo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:52 am

anyone get this thing to work? neither VST nor AU works for me in Mavericks.

RoCi

Post by RoCi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:42 am

Vst works for me. The only thing is that on my live 8 projects I have to replace WOW and redo automation and save.