Share your Ableton Live secrets here
- Posts: 201
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:54 pm
- Location: Middle East
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:29 pm
using autopan as a compressor is listed twice.........fyi, thinking that it was listed twice for l channel and then right channel....lol
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:02 pm
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
You can record master output back to Live audio track. This is so huge time saver compared to regular "rendering", as works in real time, unlike rendering which only uses one core for some reason
Trance DJ, producer, sound engineer, synth programmer
- Posts: 17217
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
- Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
Well it is almost 12 years old now.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:04 pm
- Location: Ableton
I've edited the first post and put the dead links in a separate list.
Btw, Erik, you've got a dead link.
Ableton Forum Moderator