All times are UTC

 
 



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:49 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am
Posts: 260
Location: uSa
am wrote:
revoltcrew wrote:
wut up with Live9 racks ya'll....?

just trying to revive this thread..working on some to share meself



My Toy Harmonium Instrument rack!


nice

_________________
100000greenCanaries are either violin0rGreen
http://sunfalls.org ||http://soundcloud.com/sunfalls || http://vimeo.com/sunfalls


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am
Posts: 260
Location: uSa
as far as sharing racks go,
does it matter what version live others are on....?
i know they won't have devices specific to v9.

and what's the best way to compress/save as pack/set or ?

i'm new to sharing instr's and fx racks. just want to be on the up and up.

cheers

_________________
100000greenCanaries are either violin0rGreen
http://sunfalls.org ||http://soundcloud.com/sunfalls || http://vimeo.com/sunfalls


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:48 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am
Posts: 260
Location: uSa
Very first rack share! 8)

Its an instrument rack built using my literature recorded as txt2speech, mangled a wee bit,
cropped and chopped into 34 hits on a drum rack.

Taken from my first txt2speech/noise work called YouBrokenCreature
(a painstaking process of having the ol mac speak my literature):
http://sunfalls.org/insanivimus/#/Music%20:%20Albums%20:%20Arranged%20&%20Un/Early%20Works

Download the rack here...
http://bit.ly/YvwTBL
Would totally dig feedback as well...

_________________
100000greenCanaries are either violin0rGreen
http://sunfalls.org ||http://soundcloud.com/sunfalls || http://vimeo.com/sunfalls


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:08 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am
Posts: 260
Location: uSa
Second rack share:

Custom Ableton Live Instrument Rack | Cy8

Built with the sampled sounds of a wildly generative community shared NI Reaktor Ensemble,
resulting in completely new sounds for your percussive library.
Simple macro control over Filter/Rel/Loop/Start/Length.
Hope you dig it. Feedback on sounds most definitely appreciated.

http://bit.ly/10I0kkZ (via dropbox)

Cheers

_________________
100000greenCanaries are either violin0rGreen
http://sunfalls.org ||http://soundcloud.com/sunfalls || http://vimeo.com/sunfalls


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Tarekith DJ EFX v9.0
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:40 pm 

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:46 pm
Posts: 16558
Location: Ableton Forum Administrator
Updated all my racks to be compatible with Live 9, namely the ones that used EQ8 like the DJ emulations. Also created 3 brand new racks. You NEED Live 9.04 or newer to use all of the racks, however some should still open in Live 8.

http://tarekith.com/tarekith-dj-efx-racks-version-9/

_________________
Erik M.
InnerPortalStudio.com - Professional Audio Mastering


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:13 am 

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am
Posts: 260
Location: uSa
33 clicks on this rack i made ... 8)
any feedback on cats using it.
tracks. etc.

cheers.

working on a buchla/synth in a case rack coming soon.

_________________
100000greenCanaries are either violin0rGreen
http://sunfalls.org ||http://soundcloud.com/sunfalls || http://vimeo.com/sunfalls


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 am 

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am
Posts: 260
Location: uSa
revoltcrew wrote:
Very first rack share! 8)

Its an instrument rack built using my literature recorded as txt2speech, mangled a wee bit,
cropped and chopped into 34 hits on a drum rack.

Taken from my first txt2speech/noise work called YouBrokenCreature
(a painstaking process of having the ol mac speak my literature):
http://sunfalls.org/insanivimus/#/Music%20:%20Albums%20:%20Arranged%20&%20Un/Early%20Works

Download the rack here...
http://bit.ly/YvwTBL
Would totally dig feedback as well...


37 clicks on this txt2spch rack i made ... 8)
any feedback on cats using it.
tracks. etc.

cheers.

working on a buchla/synth in a case rack coming soon.

_________________
100000greenCanaries are either violin0rGreen
http://sunfalls.org ||http://soundcloud.com/sunfalls || http://vimeo.com/sunfalls


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:17 pm 

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:51 pm
Posts: 171
It's awesome that all you guys are sharing racks for free, but to be honest combing through this thread is probably not the best way to find stuff easily (and there's a ton of dead links). So, rather than just whining about it, a couple friends and I decided to build a site that allows users to upload racks into a searchable database. :mrgreen:

We're about ready to go live, but we need a few brave souls to help us test by uploading some free racks. If you want to help us out and have the first racks on the site, please PM me for info.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:17 am 

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:59 am
Posts: 1672
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Here's a bunch of instruments I made all from a single drum loop... A Casio-esque tone, drawbar organ and pad sound... all with some separate FX chain s also included, also with lessons included on how I created the sounds from the drum loop as the audio source.

Soundcloud demo and download links here.

_________________
web | fb | sc | twt | bc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:57 am 

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am
Posts: 260
Location: uSa
sooo. anyone dl'd my racks have media files missing errors n such. ? well, its been updated:

**updated ableton instrument rack, saved as a Live 9 alp file.
Custom Ableton Live Instrument Rack. Built with original txt2speech samples from my writings, mangled and chopped and spliced into a 34 hit drum rack. Macro's nicely mapped, with built in reverb. Wrapped in session view w/midi clip. Enjoy

http://bit.ly/18dVhyc

cheers

_________________
100000greenCanaries are either violin0rGreen
http://sunfalls.org ||http://soundcloud.com/sunfalls || http://vimeo.com/sunfalls


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:18 pm 

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:27 pm
Posts: 7
Location: EGYPT
[quote="sebovzeoueb"]I hadn't
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالرياض شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة رش مبيد حشري بالرياض شركة رش مبيد لبق الفراش بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة نظافة بالرياض شركة نقل عفش بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة شركة تنظيف فلل في الرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة صيانة مسابح بالرياض شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض

really given this whole rack thing much thought, but from reading various forum posts I can see the potential of racks as a way of organising loads of effects without ending up duplicating tracks and routing stuff in a complicated manner...
So I've given it a go myself. Here is my Dirty Sub Bass Rack: http://www.mydatabus.com/public/s2b/z/D ... b_Bass.adg نقل عفش تخزين اثاث رش مبيدات كشف تسربات تخزين عفش تنظيف خزانات شركة تنظيف شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
it's nothing hugely impressive, but I find it quite good for getting a gritty sub heavy tone from an electric bass, especially my fretless bass which usually has quite a light tone. It also has a filter sweep assigned to a macro which can be used as a low end Wah type effect. I found this works quite well assigned to an expression pedal (in this case the one on my Pod XT Live). I will definitely use this kind of sound live at some point, especially for Drum 'n' Bass. Although I haven't tried this I'm guessing a simple sinewave type synth bass put through this rack would also be good for heavy sub bass sounds.افضل شركات التنظيف بالرياض افضل شركات التنظيف في الرياض شركات تنظيف بالرياض شركات تنظيف في الرياض مكافحة حشرات بمكة شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة تنظيف الرياض شركة تنظيف في الرياض افضل شركه تنظيف شركة تنظيف الموكيت شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض شركة تنظيف بجدة شركة تنظيف الموكيت بالرياض شركة تنظيف بالدمام شركة تنظيف السجاد شركة تنظيف سجاد شركة تنظيف الاثاث شركة تنظيف اثاث بالرياض شركة تنظيف الاثاث بالرياض شركة نظافة بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيوت شركة تنظيف شقق تنظيف شقق بالرياض شركات مكافحة الحشرات في الرياض شركة تنظيف جدة افضل شركة تنظيف في الرياض نظافة فلل بالرياض شركات نظافة بالرياض شركه نظافه في الرياض شركات نظافة في الرياض شركة نظافة فلل شركة تنظيف فلل تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل شركة تنظيف المنازل شركات تنظيف المنازل شركات تنظيف منازل تنظيف منازل الرياض افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة تنظيف المنازل بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل شركه تنظيف المنزل تنظيف خزانات الرياض شركه تنظيف خزانات بالرياض تنظيف الخزانات الرياض شركات تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات تنظيف خزانات بالرياض مؤسسة تنظيف خزانات شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيوت شركة تنظيف البيوت شركات تنظيف البيوت نقل اثاث
نقل عفش
شركه تغليف اثاث مع الفك والتركيب مكاتب وشركات
تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركه تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركه تنظيف واجهات زجاجية
شركه تنظيف فلل وقصور
شركه مكافحه حشرات
شركه مكافحه نمل ابيض
شركه رش مبيدات حشرية
شركه نظافه واجهات حجريه
شركه رش مبيد للبق الفراش
شركه تنظيف ستائر بالبخار
شركه تنظيف مكاتب وقصور وفلل وشقق
افضل شركه مكافحه حشرات
افضل شركه نقل أثاث وعفش المنازل
شركه تخزين أثاث مع النقل والتغليف والضمان
شركه كشف تسربات المياه إلكترونيا
تخزين أثاث
افضل شركه نظافه بالمملكة
مؤسسه نظافه ونقل أثاث بالرياض
غسيل خزانات
شركة عزل خزانات
شركة نظافة فلل بالرياض
عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
نظافة منازل
افضل شركة نظافة
شركة تنظيف بالخرج
شركة نظافة منازل
نقل اثاث من الرياض
تنظيف خزانات المياه
افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات
شركة غسيل خزانات
افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة نظافة خزانات
شركة نظافة خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
تنظيف خزانات بجده
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه
شركات تنظيف خزانات المياه
تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض
عزل خزانات المياه
شركات عزل خزانات بالرياض
عزل الخزانات الارضية
عزل الخزانات
شركه عزل بالرياض
شركه عوازل
شركات عزل مائي
أفضل شركة تنظيف خزانات المياة
كشف تسربات الرياض
كشف تسربات
افضل شركات نقل العفش بالرياض
أفضل شركة تنظيف خزانات مياه
عزل اسطح
كشف تسربات المياه الرياض
شركه عزل مائي بالرياض
شركة نظافة الخزانات
افضل شركات نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركات نقل الأثاث
غسيل خزانات الرياض
افضل شركات نقل اثاث
خزانات الفيبر جدة
خزانات الفيبر جلاس
غسيل خزانات بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه فى الرياض
خزانات مياه استانلس
خزانات مياه بولى إيثيلين
شركة تسليك المجارى بالرياض
شركة غسيل خزانات بالرياض
شركة لرش الحشرات
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة مبيدات الحشرات في الرياض
خزانات مياه فيبر جلاس
كشف تسربات المياة
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة شفط بيارات
سليك مجارى بالرياض
تسليك مجاري الدمام
تسليك مجاري
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شفط بيارات
شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة غسيل الخزانات
شركة مكافحة الحشرات في الرياض
شفط بيارات الرياض
نظافة خزانات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة شفط بيارات الرياض
شفط بيارات بالرياض
شفط البيارات الرياض
شفط البيارات بالرياض
غسيل خزانات المياه
شركات نقل العفش
شركات نقل العفش بالرياض
شركات نقل الأثاث في الرياض
تنظيف خزانات
شركات نقل أثاث بالرياض
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات
افضل شركات رش الحشرات بالرياض
شركات نقل اثاث في الرياض
غسيل خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركات تنظيف خزانات الرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات الرياض
تطهير خزانات مياه الشرب
تطهير خزانات المياه
شركات نقل العفش في الرياض
شركات نقل الاثاث بالرياض
شركات نقل بالرياض
شركات نقل في الرياض
شركات نقل العفش الرياض
شركات نقل عفش
شركات نقل اثاث
شركات نقل الاثاث الرياض
افضل شركة ابادة حشرات
شركات ابادة الحشرات فى الرياض
افضل شركة مكافحة الحشرات
شركات رش الحشرات
شركه الحشرات
شركات نقل الموبيليا
شركه حشرات في الرياض
افضل شركات مكافحة الحشرات في الرياض
شركه رش الحشرات في الرياض
شركات نقل وتغليف الاثاث
شركة تسليك مجارى
شركة تسليك المجارى
افضل شركة لقتل الحشرات
افضل شركة لمكافحة الحشرات الرياض
افضل شركه مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
تخزين اثاث
رش مبيدات
كشف تسربات
تخزين عفش
تنظيف خزانات
شركة تنظيف
مكافحة حشرات
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
تسليك مجارى
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج  بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركة نقل اثاث
شركات النقل
شركات نقل الاثاث
تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركات المبيدات
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات
شركة تنظيف خزانات
شركة عزل خزانات
كشف تسرب المياة
شركة تنظيف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق
تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل
تنظيف منازل الرياض
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
عزل اسطح
غسيل خزانات

علاج السمنة المرضية


عملية الاستئصال الطولي للمعدة بالمنظار
بالون المعدة
عملية تحويل المعدة

بالون التخسيس
ربط المعدة بالمنظار
عملية تصغير المعدة

_________________
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة نقل عفش بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض


Last edited by remas10 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 am 

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:01 am
Posts: 168
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
I started this thread which uses rack chaining to set up a many songs into one live set:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=195844&p=1540677

_________________
Web | Mobile | Audio
http://vedanamedia.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 am 

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:51 pm
Posts: 171
tech44 wrote:
It's awesome that all you guys are sharing racks for free, but to be honest combing through this thread is probably not the best way to find stuff easily (and there's a ton of dead links). So, rather than just whining about it, a couple friends and I decided to build a site that allows users to upload racks into a searchable database. :mrgreen:

We're about ready to go live, but we need a few brave souls to help us test by uploading some free racks. If you want to help us out and have the first racks on the site, please PM me for info.


So we've had a handful of people help us test the site by uploading racks (and other items). Thank you! We've gotten some good feedback, and now we're ready to open it up and tell a few more people about it. We're really hoping you guys find it useful.

You can upload your own racks to share, or download items others have contributed, listen to previews, watch demo videos, etc. We're also hosting several other production tools like soundsets, touchosc templates, and more. Please feel free to create a profile and let us know what you think:


http://www.audiobombs.com


.

_________________
-----
Audiobombs.com: Free ableton racks, soundsets, touchosc templates and more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:54 am 

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:04 pm
Posts: 2506
tech44 wrote:
tech44 wrote:
It's awesome that all you guys are sharing racks for free, but to be honest combing through this thread is probably not the best way to find stuff easily (and there's a ton of dead links). So, rather than just whining about it, a couple friends and I decided to build a site that allows users to upload racks into a searchable database. :mrgreen:

We're about ready to go live, but we need a few brave souls to help us test by uploading some free racks. If you want to help us out and have the first racks on the site, please PM me for info.


So we've had a handful of people help us test the site by uploading racks (and other items). Thank you! We've gotten some good feedback, and now we're ready to open it up and tell a few more people about it. We're really hoping you guys find it useful.

You can upload your own racks to share, or download items others have contributed, listen to previews, watch demo videos, etc. We're also hosting several other production tools like soundsets, touchosc templates, and more. Please feel free to create a profile and let us know what you think:


http://www.audiobombs.com


.


Looks really nice and simple to use, but I hate the way the thumbnails turn grey when you point at them, It's a big usability error.

But overall the look and feel of the site is great.

_________________
"The banjo is the perfect instrument for the antisocial."

(Allow me to plug my guitar scale visualiser thingy - www.fretlearner.com)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE Rack List. (What can you do with Racks?)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:19 am 

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:51 pm
Posts: 171
crumhorn wrote:
tech44 wrote:
tech44 wrote:
It's awesome that all you guys are sharing racks for free, but to be honest combing through this thread is probably not the best way to find stuff easily (and there's a ton of dead links). So, rather than just whining about it, a couple friends and I decided to build a site that allows users to upload racks into a searchable database. :mrgreen:

We're about ready to go live, but we need a few brave souls to help us test by uploading some free racks. If you want to help us out and have the first racks on the site, please PM me for info.


So we've had a handful of people help us test the site by uploading racks (and other items). Thank you! We've gotten some good feedback, and now we're ready to open it up and tell a few more people about it. We're really hoping you guys find it useful.

You can upload your own racks to share, or download items others have contributed, listen to previews, watch demo videos, etc. We're also hosting several other production tools like soundsets, touchosc templates, and more. Please feel free to create a profile and let us know what you think:


http://www.audiobombs.com


.


Looks really nice and simple to use, but I hate the way the thumbnails turn grey when you point at them, It's a big usability error.

But overall the look and feel of the site is great.


Ok, we'll look into that. For the items with audio previews attached, it actually turns into a player, which was initially why we did that.

_________________
-----
Audiobombs.com: Free ableton racks, soundsets, touchosc templates and more.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

All times are UTC

 
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group