New Daily Ableton Tutorial Blog

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
fakemoney

New Daily Ableton Tutorial Blog

Post by fakemoney » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:25 pm

I don't know why exactly I decided to do this, but I'm doing a daily thing now (weekdays) where I drop some kind of Ableton science on my blog. Today's post is on workflow and template setup. I imagine it will be useful to some people. There's a subscribe feature (it's a Wordpress thing) so you can get email updates. I've gotten a lot of help from forums and tutorials over the years and I figure it's time to spit out some of the tricks that I've developed on my own. It'll be sort of higher-level stuff that might not be so applicable for noobs, but for people who have been doing it a while there may be some gems. It's going to feature weird useful Live racks, workflow tips, sound design ideas, how-was-it-done type things for questions I get about the records I've worked on, etc. Hope you enjoy it!

http://fakemoneynyc.com/

Oldtimer

Re: New Daily Ableton Tutorial Blog

Post by Oldtimer » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:51 am

This sounds like a great idea. I look forward to your installments.

fakemoney

Post by fakemoney » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Getting into the swing of things. I can ramble at times but there are usually some nuggets in there. :)

mongrelbeats

Post by mongrelbeats » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:48 am

very cool man. will def be keeping up with this

fakemoney

Post by fakemoney » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Ugh. Okay, maybe more of a weekly thing. Work has picked up and there's not a lot of time to kill in the daytimes now. Still going to keep it coming though.