can't phase out with utility!?!?

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
Ruso

can't phase out with utility!?!?

Post by Ruso » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:05 pm

what the hell this is kind of mind boggling...... up until now I've been using the magic send in a rack with no problems flawlessly... but today I ran into a problem....

I have an external box(electribe emx if you're wondering) which I'm using for basslines now and it can't be phased out... all neutral volume levels....

I have just a utility that phases signal out on a send, when I send say a drum track to it, it goes silent, but the track with the electribe sound coming out of it just starts to sound weird..... also I've tried to sample it and phase that, also same effect...

what the fuck?

Ruso

Post by Ruso » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:12 pm

aw crap, there's a delay between the live signal turns out and the send....... why is this happening?

I can hear it it's like using short delay on it's lowest setting, and that's why it's not phasing out.....

anyone know of a solution?

Ruso

Post by Ruso » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:14 pm

pshht duh I came up with a solution instantly after I posted that, original signal to a new send so it has a delay too and set the track to be sent to sends only.... now it phases out the send signal with a delay but the second send has the same delay....

anyone got a better solution?