Edirol PCR-X00 Series: "Tutorial"-mapping controls

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
peartree

Re: Edirol PCR-X00 Series: "Tutorial"-mapping controls

Post by peartree » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:47 pm

I receive notifications of posts and today I brought my old disk of projects and stuff to work to check something so I had the midi thing with me :-)

Good luck!

Storm472

Post by Storm472 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Oxo's scripts (those with UserConfiguration.txt) still works fine, 10 years later on Live 9. I have 2 midi controllers, a M-Audio Keystation Pro 88, and an Edirol PCR-500, and I can use Keystation Pro 88 to work on both controllers.

My question today, if someone is still following this thread, is : is it possible to control Leds on PCR-500 to be controlled in 2 ways (1st primary function: when activating latched buttons, 2nd function: when track arm button pressed in Live)? When I send a CC message with a Midi monitor that corresponds to the CC message sent by a button, I can't make the Led to change.

I didn't try yet to send CCs on channel 16 with port 2, as suggested by Oxo, but I can confirm that with channel 1 and port 1, it doesn't work.

Did someone struggled with doing that?

reso19khz

Post by reso19khz » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:42 am

Does anyone still have the script for automapping? Thanks!

John Diggs

Post by John Diggs » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:18 pm

hello anyone have the script ??

brodza

Post by brodza » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:42 pm

Hey guys, I know this thread has been dead for 6y+ but just wondering if anyone has managed to get their Edirol
fully working with live? For reference I’m using MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 and the latest version of Live Lite

Im trying to get the pads up the top to work with the drum rack. Using MIDI monitoring software I can tell that all inputs are recorded etc but I can’t seem to get Live to recognise input from more than 2 channels.

if it wasn’t 1am I would be able to put a bit more detail into this. I might make a separate forum post in the future for discussion, but at this point just wondering if anyone out there has managed to succeed.