OT: LOST

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Mehalic

Re: OT: LOST

Post by Mehalic » Thu May 14, 2009 1:57 pm

All I have to say is that I can't wait till 2010. What a great season... I wanna know who the guy was with Jacob back on the beach (at the beginning of the show), he was the guy who said he hated Jacob and wanted to kill him - somehow this guy is using Locke's form to manipulate Ben into killing Jacob. Crazy shit - I love it.
MM
Symbolic Studio's
K-DUB

SoundCloud Account

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Thu May 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Aequitas123 wrote:It is my understanding that it IS Locke, but he has found a way for his past self to be brought into the future.

One theory i had is that he has been on the island for the past 30 years and doesn't age (just like Richard Alpert), then faked his way into the plan crash area to pretend he was on it.
hmm i dont think so. i. The guy on the beach is using lockes form to coerce ben into killing jacob as it appears he is under some restrictions so cant do it himself, they wouldnt have had that scene on the beach otherwise.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu May 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Me every 5min of this last episode: 8O
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Thu May 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Everything I need to know about Lost I learned from Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIuXZ37GQIs

Aequitas123

Post by Aequitas123 » Thu May 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Emissary wrote: hmm i dont think so. i. The guy on the beach is using lockes form to coerce ben into killing jacob as it appears he is under some restrictions so cant do it himself, they wouldnt have had that scene on the beach otherwise.
What evidence do you have to show that he is, in fact, not Locke?

Cyberstar

Post by Cyberstar » Thu May 14, 2009 2:51 pm

I really enjoyed this season and can't wait for 2010.
3.6 GHz i7-9700K 8-Core|Win 10 64|MOTU 16a|Push 2|Live 10.1.15 Suite|Komplete12|Studio One V4|Reason 11|Zebra 2|Omnisphere 2||
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/nomar161

Mehalic

Post by Mehalic » Thu May 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Aequitas123 wrote:
Emissary wrote: hmm i dont think so. i. The guy on the beach is using lockes form to coerce ben into killing jacob as it appears he is under some restrictions so cant do it himself, they wouldnt have had that scene on the beach otherwise.
I think the fact that the new plane survivors are carrying around Locke's dead body is a good indicator it's not Locke, along with the scene at the beginning of the show that indicates that other dude wants to kill Jacob. IMHO.
MM
Symbolic Studio's
K-DUB

SoundCloud Account

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Thu May 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Aequitas123 wrote:
:lol:

Innuendo was the proof!

I won't be satisfied until Michael washes up on shore somewhere.
How can you kill off the dude who made the freaking raft..
Hell, Christian is still running around and he was dead before he arrived on the island.
And where does Walter Bisschop fit in all of this?

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Thu May 14, 2009 3:20 pm

I've only seen up to the end of series three, and even then I didn't pay much attention... Really wanted to stick with it, but after they moved it to Sky I lost interest. Internet downloading ain't my bag!

Might buy the first season or something.
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

Aequitas123

Post by Aequitas123 » Thu May 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Mehalic wrote: I think the fact that the new plane survivors are carrying around Locke's dead body is a good indicator it's not Locke, along with the scene at the beginning of the show that indicates that other dude wants to kill Jacob. IMHO.
I disagree. I think thats not proof of anything. Christian (Jacks dad) was dead when he came to the island.

I believe Lockes ability to have both his dead and alive self in the same time is what Jacob was referring to as the "Loophole".

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Thu May 14, 2009 3:33 pm

i think jacob was refering to a loophole for the other guy to kill him. I think your looking too deep into this. Usually lost is pretty much what is explained on the surface. Its a nice theory, but its wrong

jeskola

Post by jeskola » Thu May 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Mehalic wrote:All I have to say is that I can't wait till 2010. What a great season... I wanna know who the guy was with Jacob back on the beach (at the beginning of the show), he was the guy who said he hated Jacob and wanted to kill him - somehow this guy is using Locke's form to manipulate Ben into killing Jacob. Crazy shit - I love it.

He is the smoke monster... Using Locke just like he appeared as Eckos brother and all the other "dead people". That was my take on it.

Aequitas123

Post by Aequitas123 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Emissary wrote:i think jacob was refering to a loophole for the other guy to kill him. I think your looking too deep into this. Usually lost is pretty much what is explained on the surface. Its a nice theory, but its wrong
Well i guess we're going to see.

I really dont think "someone" is using Lockes form to kill the guy. The show has played many times with the concept of people being alive when they were thought dead, but has not once with the idea of someone taking the form of someone else.

So, your theory is nice, but its wrong.

jeskola

Post by jeskola » Thu May 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Aequitas123 wrote:
Emissary wrote:i think jacob was refering to a loophole for the other guy to kill him. I think your looking too deep into this. Usually lost is pretty much what is explained on the surface. Its a nice theory, but its wrong
but has not once with the idea of someone taking the form of someone else.
It has, several times... the "smoke monster" has taken the form of other people. IT is quite possible that it has now taken the form of John Locke.

Aequitas123

Post by Aequitas123 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:15 pm

jeskola wrote: It has, several times... the "smoke monster" has taken the form of other people. IT is quite possible that it has now taken the form of John Locke.
When did that happen?