I happened upon a Gila Monster the other day.

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
channelite

Re: I happened upon a Gila Monster the other day.

Post by channelite » Sun May 24, 2009 3:04 pm

In the last two weeks I've seen two rattle snakes on hikes in Boulder City, NV. The second time was kinda scary, since the snake was right on the side of the trail and let his presence known with some loud rattling. Kinda cool but scary. I've also seen a tortoise on that hike.

Last February, I was in Maui, Hawaii and it was hump back whale season. I seen them very close. They're really big.

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Tue May 26, 2009 5:02 am

I went to a nature preserve today and saw the oldest parts of florida- white sand scrubs. I saw two endangered plants and a flowering plant that only occurs in hillsborough county. I then went driving up and down two prime roads after the sun went down and collected a barking tree frog and a baby red rat snake. I moved two ribbon snakes, several tree frogs and southern toads off the roads and in less populated areas. I saw the dead bodies of two wild boars, one was fresh and crazy mammoth. I could have road on its back if it was a live. I also saw a gator and the skeleton of huge fish with teeth that neither me nor my companion could identify. I took pics of the fish with my hand as a reference if anyone wants to see them

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Tue May 26, 2009 2:17 pm

corygilbert wrote:oh and hi Mike :) ........... Japan is really even better than I thought it would be. :)
Heya Cory how's it going?! Glad to hear from you, sounds like things are going ok :)
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

logic_user99

Post by logic_user99 » Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm

All I've got round my neck of the woods is hood rats... big ones at that!
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

marra

Post by marra » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:58 pm

My favorite producer these days is actually GILA MONSTA :D :D

https://soundcloud.com/gila-monsta