Page 1 of 2

'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:30 am
by Rave
Post your deep chilled house lounge numbers here:


I start :oops:

Break Away (Original DJ Mix)


Image

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:32 pm
by supamonsta
I hate deep chilled house...

and all music that has the word "deep" in it. I always find it more superficial than deep...

:x

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 pm
by UKRuss
Isn't deep-chilled just frozen? 8O

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:35 pm
by Rave
UKRuss wrote:Isn't deep-chilled just frozen? 8O

Frozen house is where it is happenin'

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:36 pm
by Rave
monstrejumo wrote:I hate deep chilled house...

and all music that has the word "deep" in it. I always find it more superficial than deep...

:x

But but but I write deep house :(

Not to be confused with the generic shit on Beatport.

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:39 pm
by UKRuss
I got an urging for the past yesteday and decided to 'rock out with my cock out' and write this little 80s rock ditty:

She's The Queen (Russ shreds like a madman mix)

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 pm
by supamonsta
But but but I write deep house
I'm sorry but just reading you're writing deep house makes me think you're making superficial music

To attract me, you'll gotta change of etiquette! (If attracting me is something you want)

"progressive house" would be much more attractive to my ears :wink:

but I don't like progressive house neither. :lol:

:arrow: Rave, you should just don't mind what I like or not!

(my prefered music is extreme polyrythmic metal (Meshuggah and followers) )

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 pm
by supamonsta
genre etiquettes are 50/50 BTW

cheers

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:51 pm
by Rave
monstrejumo wrote:
But but but I write deep house
I'm sorry but just reading you're writing deep house makes me think you're making superficial music

To attract me, you'll gotta change of etiquette! (If attracting me is something you want)

"progressive house" would be much more attractive to my ears :wink:

but I don't like progressive house neither. :lol:

:arrow: Rave, you should just don't mind what I like or not!

(my prefered music is extreme polyrythmic metal (Meshuggah and followers) )
haha
How about sophisticated e beats for the musical elite? :D

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:55 pm
by Rave
UKRuss wrote:I got an urging for the past yesteday and decided to 'rock out with my cock out' and write this little 80s rock ditty:

She's The Queen (Russ shreds like a madman mix)

I dont know the original but you surely rocked your cock out :lol:

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:56 pm
by UKRuss
That is a Russ original, it just sounds like every other 80s rock tune. :D

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 pm
by ChiDJ
Image

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:09 pm
by supamonsta
sophisticated e beats for the musical elite
it sounds much warmer than classical "deep house" :D

what about "extreme abysmal groovz"?

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 pm
by Rave
monstrejumo wrote:
sophisticated e beats for the musical elite
it sounds much warmer than classical "deep house" :D

what about "extreme abysmal groovz"?

Nah, I dont do them , maybe the beatport bregade do.

Re: 'The Lounge' music thread

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:19 pm
by Big V
Rave wrote:

Image
Leisure Suit Larry rulez! Gain extra points by taking a piss.. 8)

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSGqnzK7xYg