The Lounge Snax Bar - Now Open!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
UKRuss

The Lounge Snax Bar - Now Open!

Post by UKRuss » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:38 am

I have opened a snack bar!

This queue to the left is for mac users, you can order a drink, a side and a main and take it all away now at whatever time you please. You pay slightly more that the standard price.

The queue to the right is for PC users, all prices are standard. But unfortunately the snack bar will open only after you've been waiting for 15 minutes, then you'll simply be told to go and queue over there to buy a token which you must then bring back here queue again and then probably only be able to have a side and a drink, or a drink and a main, but not a main and a side together or indeed, a drink, a main and a side all at the same time. Straws will be extra. There is a reserved section where you can eat while checking spreadsheets and making those involuntary throat noises that PC users do.

Welcome ONE and ALL!

supamonsta

Re: The Lounge Snax Bar - Now Open!

Post by supamonsta » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:38 am

cool! I got lots of iProducts, may I get an extra free hot dog?

BTW, I saw a PC user who was not even allowed to queue, the gorillas simply got rid of him quite roughly... I don't know what was his OS... or maybe a hackintosh??

cheers

crofter

Post by crofter » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:57 pm

PC users are clever enough to bring their own lunch so you can keep your steenkin snacks
Core2 quad q660, 4gig ram, Win 7 home premium SP1.
P4 2.8 ghz, Gigabyte GA- 81E2004P, 1.5 gig ram,XP Home, SP3.
dual core pentium laptop 2 gig ram Win 8.
MOTU 8Pre,Tascam FW-1804,Zoom R16, Ableton live 8.4
Cubase 7

Dexes

Post by Dexes » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:50 pm

More like the left que leads to an expensive little restaurant, that while having a pretty good chef, only offers 3 startes, 3 main courses and a dessert.
You'd prefer mash with the steak instead of fries? Tough! Take it or leave it.

On the right you have a shopping center the size of a small town where you can get all the ingredients in the world, from the crops grown in the surrounding fields to the most exotic spices. You can pick and mix whatever you want. Obviously if you have no idea about cooking and try to mix those lamb chops with gum drops it won't tast that well. On the other hand you can make the most magnificent creations if you have the recepie. If you don't feel like cooking yourself you have loads of restaurants t choos from, ranging from cheep fatty fast food, to the most exquisite luxury 10 course menues. Or you can take the ingedients home and ask a friend of family member to cook for you. Whatever you want...the world is your oyster.
The only single piece of food you cant get here: An apple that someone else has allready taken a bite of.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:53 pm

LIES!!!!

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Gimme your snacks!!!

Cryptic UK

Post by Cryptic UK » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:27 pm

COCK BALLS N FANNYS!