FS : Alesis IO|26 Firewire Audio Interface

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
creature

FS : Alesis IO|26 Firewire Audio Interface

Post by creature » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 am

I am selling my Alesis IO|26 firewire audio interface. It is in good as new condition and used in a smoke free environment. It comes in its original packaging with driver discs and manuals.

It's an excellent interface with excellent sound quality. I will also throw in a Belkin PCI firewire card for no extra cost.

PRICE £200 + £10 postage. The interface alone is around £280 quid new and I am including a £30 firewire card for free.

Payment via paypal and shipping in the UK only.

If interested PM me or write to 'stephen dot haunts at gmail dot com'

http://alesis.com/io26

Product Description
--------------------

The Alesis iO|26 uses state of the art FireWire technology to deliver professional–level features such as Alesis High Definition Microphone Preamps, Cirrus audiophile converters and jitter elimination technology, with high–quality 24–bit/192k audio input. The iO|26 is designed for easy use with PC or Mac, and has 2 headphone outputs, line–level inserts on the mic preamps, 48V phantom power, 5–segment signal/clip meters, and full MIDI and S/PDIF I/O in a convenient, portable tabletop design.

The iO|26 gives you forward–thinking expansion potential, with ADAT lightpipe inputs for additional connectivity, no matter what your recording sessions may demand. Flexible, routable Hardware Direct Monitoring allows you to send a customized, latency–free mix to each output pair. An AC adapter is also included, for those using a FireWire interface that doesn’t supply power.

Whether you find yourself on the road or in your own studio, the iO|26 gives you the Alesis performance that professionals have depended on for decades.

creature

Re: FS : Alesis IO|26 Firewire Audio Interface

Post by creature » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:43 am

bump :-) I'll give this until the end of the day. If none of my fellow live user are interested i'll wang the ads up at kvr and SOS.