Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I am selling my PadKontrol as I don't really use it. It has hardly been used and has been in a smoke free studio. It is in good as new condition and comes in its original packaging.
Price £89 + £5 postage and packaging. It is £130 brand new.
Shipping to the UK only. Payment via paypal. PM me if interested or write to 'stephen dot haunts at gmail dot com'
The Korg PADKONTROL Midi Studio Controller. Versatile and expressive midi pad controller, ideal for accessing drum sounds and samples, controlling soft synths and effects, triggering loops and video clips, and even for use as transport controls for DAW software programs.
The Korg padKONTROL joins Korg's expanding line-up of MIDI studio controllers. Adding another dimension beyond traditional keyboard control, the padKONTROL is the most expressive and versatile pad controller ever! In addition to accessing drum sounds and samples, the padKONTROL can also control soft synths and effects, trigger loops and video clips, and even act as transport controls for DAW software programs. Combining an assignable X-Y touchpad that also provides for natural-sounding flams and rolls, sixteen great-feeling illuminated trigger pads, assignable knobs and a footpedal input, the padKONTROL provides unsurpassed evocative control..
The main features of the Korg PADKONTROL include:
* Versatile and expressive midi pad controller, ideal for accessing drum sounds and samples, controlling soft synths and effects, triggering loops and video clips, and even for use as transport controls for DAW software programs
* Controllers: 16 velocity-sensitive Trigger pads with LED illumination, X-Y pad, Two assignable knobs, Assignable pedal jack
* Display: 7-segment, 3-digit LED
* Memory: 16 user scene memories, 30 preloaded scene templates
* Connectors: Pedal, MIDI In/Out, USB (type B), Power supply jack (DC9V)
* Power Supply: DC9V AC adapter (optional), USB bus power (when using the USB connector)
* Current Consumption: When using USB bus power: approximately 150 mA (maximum 180 mA), When using an AC adapter: approximately 150 mA (maximum 180 mA)
* Dimensions: 12.36 (W) x 9.21 (D) x 2.17 (H) inches, 314 (W) x 234 (D) x 55 (H) mm
* Weight: 2.12 lbs. / 960 g
* Included Items: USB cable, CD-ROM containing padKONTROL Editor/Librarian software etc.
* System Requirements Windows: Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition / Professional / x64 Edition, USB port
* System Requirements Macintosh: Operating System: Mac OS X 10.2 or later, USB port