High on jenkem

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
ethios4

Re: High on jenkem

Post by ethios4 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:13 pm

crumhorn wrote:I kind of hope that it's a practical joke. The idea of people all over the place inhaling fermented sewage because they saw it on the internet would be very funny.
And also the idea of anti-drug people going around schools warning kids of the dangers of inhaling fermented poo. :D

longjohns

Post by longjohns » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:23 am

kava is not illegal in the US, don't think. you can buy it in the health food store (!) heard it is murder on your liver, btw

longjohns

Post by longjohns » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:25 am

3dot... wrote:Image
i don't really watch south park, but this is a dune joke, right?

</lame>

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:49 am

longjohns

Post by longjohns » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 am

hehe

i still bet they get the image from dune. it looks exactly like that cat strung up that he's supposed to milk to get the antidote

?

slatepipe

Post by slatepipe » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:47 pm

3dot... wrote:we have Khat. it's legal here. you can grow. it's great !
keeps you up...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat
oh god that stuff. you can get it round here in some of the grocery shops. i dont take it anymore but me and my friends went through a phase with khat a few years ago - probably the best legal high ive tried. very speedy and a bit spacey too. made cigarettes taste fantastic. i packed it in after a while though as i found it made me piss constantly

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:57 pm

slatepipe wrote:
keeps you up...

oh god that stuff. you can get it round here in some of the grocery shops. i dont take it anymore but me and my friends went through a phase with khat a few years ago - probably the best legal high ive tried. very speedy and a bit spacey too. made cigarettes taste fantastic. i packed it in after a while though as i found it made me piss constantly
we do it every friday..(proper way to do it is to chew it for a long time.. but you can always mix it in lemonade or juice alcohol not good..)
it's actually a very good thing if you want to study/work/sex all-nighters...
but like anything... do it too much..it becomes useless..once a week is good.

eandersonase

Post by eandersonase » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 am

Jankem is false. It was made up and that police report is very old. Kratom is very good and kava and both are legal in the us there are many string drugs that are legal
A MIC and the STAGE

slatepipe

Post by slatepipe » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:28 pm

3dot... wrote:
slatepipe wrote:
keeps you up...

we do it every friday..(proper way to do it is to chew it for a long time.. but you can always mix it in lemonade or juice alcohol not good..)
it's actually a very good thing if you want to study/work/sex all-nighters...
but like anything... do it too much..it becomes useless..once a week is good.
yeh, id seen that jenkem thing before, a while back - its all a daft wind up from what i remember. but that khat stuff - i got into it via some somalian friends i got to know in london. i used to chew it whilst drinking dr pepper but then we put it into a blender with some orange juice and strained it to get rid of the sticks and foliage as we found its taste was a bit hard going. its certainly good for an all night session though - very tingly :D