Shaun White's Tomahawk...

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
UKRuss

Re: Shaun White's Tomahawk...

Post by UKRuss » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 am

beats me wrote:I don't know if I watched the wrong video or have played way too much SSX Tricky but I really didn't see anything that sick. Granted, nothing I could do but I was expecting a better payoff from this post.
LOL, Yes, i think you're in the wrong thread.

That final trick is, and you will accept my apologies for me repeating myself, fucking unbelievable.
I'd be impressed even if you could land it in SSX Tricky. :lol:

A double McTwist with a 1280 rotation no?

'The Tomahawk'. Yes. Love it.

I was mouth agape, me and my eldest son were high fiving for like half an hour afterwards. It was the fact that he did back to back double corks then straight into the tomahawk and lands them all perfectly...and the AMPLITUDE!!! Christ I was impressed.

And, if i may add in a little gay to the thread too, I want, WANT, one of those US team Burton tops. Freaking nice clothing that.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:01 pm

beats me wrote:But I'll keep my eyes out for the predictable drug or sex scandal he'll be involved in, in the next 6 months or sooner. That way he'll be remembered long past his Olympic performance.

Yah. But the difference is that when he gets busted he's going to hold up the bong to the cameras and yell FUCK YEAH!
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:04 pm

UKRuss wrote:And, if i may add in a little gay to the thread too, I want, WANT, one of those US team Burton tops. Freaking nice clothing that.
Ungh, not me, I though the USA uniforms this year were fugly. Those pants remind me of the 'pre-abused" guitars fender is selling, I don't get that trend to make expensive new things looks all beat up.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Tarekith wrote:
UKRuss wrote:And, if i may add in a little gay to the thread too, I want, WANT, one of those US team Burton tops. Freaking nice clothing that.
Ungh, not me, I though the USA uniforms this year were fugly. Those pants remind me of the 'pre-abused" guitars fender is selling, I don't get that trend to make expensive new things looks all beat up.

+1
Horrid costumes on the snowboarders. Horrid. :P

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:23 pm

I didn't dig the trousers, but the jackets...me liked. :D

but now we've got our own Gold Medallist we're all hot for Brit chicks in skin tight lycra sliding outfits.

Getting one for the Mrs.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:11 pm

UKRuss wrote:but now we've got our own Gold Medallist we're all hot for Brit chicks in skin tight lycra sliding outfits.

+1
She is smokin' hot. My goodness.

Yowsa. 8O