Monstrejumo's Deep Meaning Automatic Translation Thread

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
mikemc

Monstrejumo's Deep Meaning Automatic Translation Thread

Post by mikemc » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Based on a proposal by a Francofone lounge dweller, here are the simple rules:

1) If you are not a native english speaker, write something profound in your native language, use Google to translate it into English, and post it here.

2) If you *are* a native english speaker, write something profound, translate it to something else in Google, then translate it back and post it here along with the proposed interim language translation from Google.

For example:

For me, artistic aspiration, in conjunction with technology is something that a part of me longs. It could be a conceit or affectation, but I sometimes think that society has developed to the point where people who just voted in more advanced technology in the way a traditional artist colors, textures, etc. would be considered valid.

Translated from the GoogleGerman:

Für mich, künstlerische Streben in Verbindung mit Technologie ist etwas, ein Teil von mir sehnt. Es könnte eine Einbildung oder affektiert, aber ich glaube teilweise, dass die Gesellschaft hat bis zu dem Punkt entwickelt, wo es Persönlichkeiten, die einfach gestimmt mehr fortschrittliche Technologie in der Art, wie ein traditioneller Künstler Farben, Texturen etc. gelten gelten würde.

mikemc

Re: Monstrejumo's Deep Meaning Automatic Translation Thread

Post by mikemc » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 pm

...well this is going just swimmingly i must say...

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Keep do these truths for obvious in, these all persons sums are equal with creating, this qu'? they are financed by their inventor with somebodies right unalienable, that between last ones are the life, freedom and the prosecution of happiness. - That they determine these right, the governments is from each other established persons, the production of their justes feed-ins of consent it controls, - that all times where n'? import any form of government she becomes calamitous this extremities, it is the right of persons change him or repress, and establish the new government, that throws his foundations according to such beginnings and that organise his feed-ins under a such form, with regard to [aytoes] will very probably appear it realises their safety and happiness.

English > French > Greek > English

ethios4

Post by ethios4 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm

We retain these truth, natural can be, causes in the identical pedestrian, they not certain can deliver the right producer equipment aiming by them in these lives, under the freedom it and opportunity these all people. - that straight d' Under the human is, as soon as therefore the government guaranteed that a whose person does abolish, the sail, stressed that they use the regular soldier's authorization energy, - this, each time each possibility's regulation becomes, is, other people right revises these this's this terminal or and in the basic policy destruction, the new government as if, its basic stone and its energy in the form, under organize about him, also the use, introduced for the most suitable classification, its safety and opportunity.

English > German > English > French > Dutch > English > Chinese (trad) > English

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Meh... Google's "Language tools" is getting too good; I had to go via Bulgarian, Indonesian and Czech in order to get anything remotely usable (i.e. unusable):
Google Language Tools wrote:This thread Auspiciousness first seems unstoppable, it's just a general distribution after
Abletonians responsible for two different forums (and general lounge) - and indeed, both groups of users on the topic from
the crowd and the crowd off-topic, respectively - are certainly not a place to draw that much attention to the ancient world.
I don't even remember the wording of what I originally wrote... :roll:

It's just like a super-fantastical voice synthesiser: sure, it sounds just like the real thing, but that's not what I want!

EDIT: oh, OK - Babel Fish seems more lo-fi:
Babel Fished wrote:This Auspiciousness of wire seems d' access imparable, it' ; S right a general distribution then responsible Abletonians two forum different (and general living room) - and indeed, of the two d' groups; users on the matter of crowd and l' with the far-matter of crowd, respectively - are not certainly a place to draw only much d' attention in the ancient world.

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:36 pm

then that!!!

to did the beginning I say itself it is what this trick? it is not me which made this subject!!

I was a little afraid that it is a wire of discussion only created to rot me, considering I often make the troll by here and that it sometimes happens to me to disturb certain people…

but not!

then here is thus my contribution to “my” wire,

this text having been entirely translated on Internet.

Kisses and thank you

(Well in fact, the translator I used don't really make so strange stuff.... my contrib is not so funny... I'll try another translation tool)

cheers :mrgreen:

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:38 pm

second try, converted the OP in french, then remade it to english... really much more fun:
Based on a proposal by an inhabitant of living room of French-speaking person, are the simple rules:

1) If you are not an indigenous english-speaking, write something deep in your native tongue, employ Google to translate it into English, and post-it here.

2) If you *are* an indigenous english-speaking, write something deep, translate it with another thing at Google, then translate it behind and the post-it here with the temporary translation of the languages proposed of Google.
:lol:

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Translate it through 3 different foreign languages and then back to English.

original text
Superstar electronic musician Leedsquietman attempted to get fruity with Angela Jolie at a plush Toronto Hotel today. Planting a kiss on the gorgeous actress, he got down on a bended knee and asked her kindly for Brad Pitt to stop appearing in Ocean's Eleven sequels, each one being worse than the last. He also stated that if Brad was seriously thinking of getting back with the very plain Jennifer Aniston as reported in the tabloids, that she should kick his balls until they crushed like a grape. I love you Angelina, wailed the desperate Toronto resident before being dragged out by security guards.

then translated to Dutch, Dutch to French, French to Greek and Greek to English
If musical Leedsquietman electronics has examined it is for aujourd'? hui fruité with Angela [Omorfos] in a hotel plucheToronto. Kus that it plants in l'? has brilliant actor, this in the bended knee acquired him and it has asked for pleasant Brad roupille she stops that she is presented in Ocean'? ; s eleven consequences, each one this that the last one is worse. Explained that as Brad, it seriously turns with Jennifer very clean Aniston as those in t o tabloids they are restored also it has thought qu'? they are the dances it will be supposed it gives blows of leg in [aytoes] as a grape it will shatter. I keep Angelina, you [moygkrisei] the resident that despairs Toronto before [syretai] the agents of safety.
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Original text
Ableton Live is a radical software enjoyed by many, when it is working and stable. At the Live forum, there is Ravemonster, a man who knows how to write about sausages with a sharp edged synth sound and groovy beats, as does UK Russ. Tarekith is the resident reference book to audio and there is a French dude called Monstrejumo who writes very deep material to be translated for fun.

Translated through English>German>French>Portuguese>English

If it and regulating function, the PhasenAbleton are " software" basic whose very he enjoys. The Ravemonster, written in fórum of phase has on a person of sausage that it decomposes and with l' approach' pontiagudo; introduction for keyboard; the s synth clay, seems as British a soot. The Tarekith is the book of inquiry of resident to the frequency of clay and has French Dandy, to explain written very deep a material Monstrejumo that translates into the pleasure.
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Meh... Google's "Language tools" is getting too good
right,

we should add another criteria for posting here : ONLY TRANSLATIONS THAT LEAD TO SOMETHING REALLY DIFFERENT AND/OR FUNNY
:wink:

guess it's more a copy and paste something really fun you find somewhere than introducing "profound texts" in translators...

but I'm sure we can make it

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 pm

If it and regulating function, the PhasenAbleton are " software" basic whose very he enjoys. The Ravemonster, written in fórum of phase has on a person of sausage that it decomposes and with l' approach' pontiagudo; introduction for keyboard; the s synth clay, seems as British a soot. The Tarekith is the book of inquiry of resident to the frequency of clay and has French Dandy, to explain written very deep a material Monstrejumo that translates into the pleasure.
I quite like this one :mrgreen:

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm translating a joke here
A man walks into a bar and orders a beer. He takes his first sip and sets it down. While he is looking around the bar, a monkey swings down and steals the pint of beer from him before he is able to stop the monkey. The man asks the barman 'who owns the monkey'?. The barman replies the piano player. The man walks over to the piano player and says "Do you know your monkey stole my beer." The pianist replies "No, but if you hum it, I'll play it."

the result after going through Chinese>English>Spanish>English

A person walks in the bar, and the beer. He adopts his the first consumption, he places and it. When he when the bar watched that it is able under the monkey to make pivot and rob the dot of his beer, before he can stop the monkey. The requests of the human being to have monkey' masculine person of the service of s. The masculine person of the service answers the executant of the piano. The human being arrives at the executant of the piano, and at " said; You knew that you young them of the monkey use mantón my beer." The pianist answers " No, but, if are tarareando you it, I' game it." of ll;
Last edited by leedsquietman on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sporkles

Post by sporkles » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:52 pm

^^ Now that's some good shit! "The masculine person of the service" :lol:

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 pm

monstrejumo wrote:second try, converted the OP in french, then remade it to english... really much more fun:
Based on a proposal by an inhabitant of living room of French-speaking person, are the simple rules:

1) If you are not an indigenous english-speaking, write something deep in your native tongue, employ Google to translate it into English, and post-it here.

2) If you *are* an indigenous english-speaking, write something deep, translate it with another thing at Google, then translate it behind and the post-it here with the temporary translation of the languages proposed of Google.
:lol:
:-D well done.

you suggested the idea in another thread, so i credited you in the title , taking the cue from "jekblad's one word post" thread (a classic which should probably be moved to the lounge as well, fwiw).

supamonsta

Post by supamonsta » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:45 pm

guess we are all "inhabitants of the living-room" !!!!

nice thread mike! like it :mrgreen:
they are the dances it will be supposed it gives blows of leg in [aytoes] as a grape it will shatter.
I shall add one of these quotes in my sig :D