I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Discussion of anything not related to audio or music production
timothyallan
Posts: 5788
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:05 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by timothyallan » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 am

Here's a new thing to try with your friends and family. Take something you want to do, let's say you want to eat a sandwich.

Simply use the following guideline phrase: "I'm totally going to *verb* the shit out of that *noun*". I used it today on my wife who was less than impressed! I said "I'm going to eat the shit out of this sandwich!" then laughed and was generally amused at my own cleverness.

Then, after I was done, I casually dropped "Be right back, I'm totally going to pay the shit out of this phone bill!"

It really makes for a happy marriage!

Feel free to submit the shit out of other phrases and the circumstances which they occur in below this line:

--------------------------------------
Last edited by timothyallan on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

#1thelark
Posts: 985
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by #1thelark » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:07 am

I am totally going to bet the shit out of you that this is gonna be fun...

Could you check the shit of that last sentence if it's grammatically correct?

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by liveISlife » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:08 am

Hmmmmm, first I need to look up what a "verb" and "noun" are. brb

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by liveISlife » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:10 am

I'm totally going to work the shit out of my job today! And then make hitz the shit out of music after that!

Jarvisimon
Posts: 762
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: England

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by Jarvisimon » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 am

Someone's going to bore the sh*t out of this forum.....in a really immature stylee!

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by liveISlife » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am

^ Yeah...YOU! :lol:

liveISlife
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Katy Perry's Cleavage, New York
Contact:

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by liveISlife » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am

jk jk <3

alex.the.forge
Posts: 1424
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:29 am

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by alex.the.forge » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 am

I'm totally going to ignore the sh%t out of this thread. 8)

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by beats me » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm totally going to wash the shit out of that laundry.

Uh oh, double meaning.
Last edited by beats me on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by beats me » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm totally going to scrub the shit out of that toilet.

I don't think I know how to play this game.

3dot...
Posts: 9996
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by 3dot... » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:18 pm

timothyallan wrote:Here's a new thing to try with your friends and family. Take something you want to do, let's say you want to eat a sandwich.

Simply use the following guideline phrase: "I'm totally going to *verb* the shit out of that *noun*". I used it today on my wife who was less than impressed! I said "I'm going to eat the shit out of this sandwich!" then laughed and was generally amused at my own cleverness.

Then, after I was done, I casually dropped "Be right back, I'm totally going to pay the shit out of this phone bill!"

It really makes for a happy marriage!

Feel free to submit the shit out of other phrases and the circumstances which they occur in below this line:

--------------------------------------
ah.. married life.. I don't envy you at all.. but understand and appreciate how you take joy in what I take for granted...
in a way.. married folks are usually more relaxed than I..
comfort is good for some people..
Image

chevthewizard
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:21 am
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by chevthewizard » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 pm

beats me wrote:I'm totally going to wash the shit out of that laundry.

Uh oh, double meaning.

Haha, my line of thought exactly on seeing the thread.

How about: "I'm totally gonna clean the shit out of my teeth!"
My Website | Myspace | Soundcloud
birdhouse19 wrote:i was playing a club last night and had to play some rap, and i know ableton live isnt very good with rap without a sound card.

mikemc
Posts: 5454
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: Maryland USA
Contact:

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by mikemc » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:58 pm

I'm totally going to fail the sh%t out of that automated translation thread attempt at humor.

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by beats me » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am

3dot... wrote:
timothyallan wrote:Here's a new thing to try with your friends and family. Take something you want to do, let's say you want to eat a sandwich.

Simply use the following guideline phrase: "I'm totally going to *verb* the shit out of that *noun*". I used it today on my wife who was less than impressed! I said "I'm going to eat the shit out of this sandwich!" then laughed and was generally amused at my own cleverness.

Then, after I was done, I casually dropped "Be right back, I'm totally going to pay the shit out of this phone bill!"

It really makes for a happy marriage!

Feel free to submit the shit out of other phrases and the circumstances which they occur in below this line:

--------------------------------------
ah.. married life.. I don't envy you at all.. but understand and appreciate how you take joy in what I take for granted...
in a way.. married folks are usually more relaxed than I..
comfort is good for some people..
You buzz killed the shit out of the point of this post.

3dot...
Posts: 9996
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Re: I'm totally going to *verb* the sh%t out of that *noun* game

Post by 3dot... » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 am

hehe... sorry...I tend to do that. :oops:
Image

Post Reply