Page 4 of 12

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:31 pm
by derzai
This movie starts in 3 hours, got plenty of time to chat.

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:35 pm
by LoopStationZebra
derzai wrote:
Factually it were the Russian that have beaten the Third Reich.

Allied Forces were waiting, and then invaded Normandie cause otherwise the Kommies would have taken over Berlin and the rest of Europe.

Then again, seems like there are neo konservative forces in the US that would like to restore the situation as it was as before 1915.

Is that what they're teaching in your schools? Christ. It's worse than I thought. In another few years the European view on US involvement in WWII will be that we hid out in fucking Dover for the duration.

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 pm
by funky shit
Really tho the Russians would have eventually destroyed the Nazis.

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:47 pm
by LoopStationZebra
funky shit wrote:Really tho the Russians would have eventually destroyed the Nazis.

You guys are KILLING me. :lol:

The only reason the Russians were able to get their heads out of their own arses and actual cross into Germany was because.....um......lemme think....

Oh yeah. Because the US utterly and totally destroyed Germany's ability to make war. Oh and we also had them fighting on numerous fronts. And we'd cut off their entire supply of oil. Something like that. :lol: :lol:

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 pm
by funky shit
cool story bro.

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 pm
by LoopStationZebra
And, quite frankly, all of you should kill yourselves now for letting this twat out of his room:

Image

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 pm
by funky shit
is that jamie oliver?

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 pm
by LoopStationZebra
Oh, and this twat as well.

Image

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 pm
by derzai
LoopStationZebra wrote:Is that what they're teaching in your schools? Christ. It's worse than I thought. In another few years the European view on US involvement in WWII will be that we hid out in fucking Dover for the duration.
Troll.

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:52 pm
by LoopStationZebra
However, this chick is a total fucking Milf so I guess we'll at least let the Brits slide for a day or two...

Image

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm
by derzai
Oliver and Benigni suck. Agreed.

If you want to see a good European movie, I could recommend this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcPhaieTg4o

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 pm
by LoopStationZebra
derzai wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote:Is that what they're teaching in your schools? Christ. It's worse than I thought. In another few years the European view on US involvement in WWII will be that we hid out in fucking Dover for the duration.
Troll.


Image

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 pm
by derzai
LoopStationZebra wrote:However, this chick is a total fucking Milf so I guess we'll at least let the Brits slide for a day or two...

Image
Always funny that Brits try to proove that they can cook. They cant. :mrgreen:

Leave the kitchen to the French.

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:55 pm
by dum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIwrV5e6fMY

^^^ Jamie Oliver teaching yanks how not to be lardtards.

Re: Why Americans don't like European football

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm
by LoopStationZebra
derzai wrote:
LoopStationZebra wrote:However, this chick is a total fucking Milf so I guess we'll at least let the Brits slide for a day or two...

Image
Always funny that Brits try to proove that they can cook. They cant. :mrgreen:

Leave the kitchen to the French.


lol. Dude, who cares if she can cook. :P